Quality components=durability

Vintage, Modern, V & C Series, Signature & Special Editions

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

yettoblaster
Veteran RRF member

Quality components=durability

Post by yettoblaster »

After playing awhile this morning on my 325, I was gazing fondly at the bridge adjustment hex screws, etc., and I had to chuckle:
I frequent the F____r Discussion Page quite a bit, having had a few Te__casters, in my day.
There is almost always posts about the relative merits of buying a made in Mexico or Japan F____r model, then replacing the hardware and components with aftermarket parts of higher quality!

I felt a smug satisfaction, knowing that when I buy a Rickenbacker, I'm all done (until the next one)!

^ ^
'
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Nice point Steve. It is refreshing to see that Rickenbacker International Corporation continues to craft its instruments in a nearly 70 year old tradition that uses quality parts and tried and true construction techniques. It is also heart warming to see the company remain in the same country in which it began.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
yettoblaster
Veteran RRF member

Post by yettoblaster »

Yeah,
still up to eleven hand rubbed coats on some finishes too! Amazing.
You gets what youze pays for. But not with EVERY company!

Return to “Rickenbacker Guitars: by John Simmons”