350SH Question

Vintage, Modern, V & C Series, Signature & Special Editions

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

Ric350PM

350SH Question

Post by Ric350PM »

I own a 350SH Susanna Hoffs limited edition Ric in very good condition and have considered selling it since I don't have time to play it much. I have someone that has made me a legitimate and fair offer for it but I'm still very on the fence about selling it since I know these don't come on the market often and I know this guitar has been well cared for and it's perhaps at least a decent investment to hang on to. Does anyone know how well in general these collectible Rics appreciate in value? If I keep it in excellent condition will it continue to increase decently in value over time or are we in a period right now where values for collectible guitars seem to have topped? Any input or opinions would be greatly appreciated, this has turned out to be a somewhat difficult decision. Thank you in advance.
xcoyle
Intermediate Member

Re: 350SH Question

Post by xcoyle »

I feel like the signature models have fallen a bit in value over the last few years. The 325c58 has really shot up, and there are other limited collector guitars made by RIC that have crowded the "rare" guitars.

SH for $5000 was the norm, but seems more like $4000 these days.

Will it go up in the future? Who knows.
sloop_john_b
Rick-a-holic

Post by sloop_john_b »

There has been one on Reverb for 5 months - now sitting at $3000 or best offer.
xcoyle
Intermediate Member

Post by xcoyle »

https://reverb.com/item/1213539-rickenb ... tglo-black

It's a bit rough for a collector guitar. And no mention of the certificate. If I was spending the money, I would rather pay more and get a mint one, with all the goodies.
Ric350PM

Post by Ric350PM »

Thanks for the input and opinions so far, I greatly appreciate it. :D

Return to “Rickenbacker Guitars: by John Simmons”