Inspiration!!

Vintage, Modern, V & C Series, Signature & Special Editions

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

smurph1

Inspiration!!

Post by smurph1 »

I have finally had some time to spend with my 330. First, I can't believe it's a 2009 model. not a scratch on it. A friend was playing it last weekend and he handed it back to me and said, "Here take It before I buy one". LOL But this morning I cranked her up thru my Deluxe Reverb and Janglebox and VOILA! Instant song!! Just a simple 3 chorder but man that Rick makes it sound like Lennon/McCartney wrote it. LOL
jps
RRF Consultant

Re: Inspiration!!

Post by jps »

8)
Tommy
Intermediate Member

Post by Tommy »

smurph1 wrote:Instant song!!
I learned a few years ago from the internet that the solution to the doldrums when it comes to music is to buy a new piece of gear. Pedal, amp, guitar, hell even picks and a strap...something new will inspire you.

New gear = inspiration.
And a new Ric 330 in your hands...by this time next week you should have a triple album's worth of songs.
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

Tommy wrote:
I learned a few years ago from the internet that the solution to the doldrums when it comes to music is to buy a new piece of gear. Pedal, amp, guitar, hell even picks and a strap...something new will inspire you.

New gear = inspiration.
And a new Ric 330 in your hands...by this time next week you should have a triple album's worth of songs.
And, the need for another Rickenbacker........................ :mrgreen:
wim
Intermediate Member

Post by wim »

jps wrote:
Tommy wrote:

New gear = inspiration.
And, the need for another Rickenbacker........................ :mrgreen:
It will never stop from there..

Return to “Rickenbacker Guitars: by John Simmons”