Rick 12 Wanted

Vintage, Modern, V & C Series, Signature & Special Editions

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

drumbob
RRF Consultant

Rick 12 Wanted

Post by drumbob »

The last time I wanted a Rick 12, I advertised for one here and would up with a great 330-12 that I still play and love.

So, I think it's time for another Rick 12 as a backup. I'm open to offers on other models besides the 330-12. If you have one to sell, please contact me. Just no Walnut or Montezuma Brown. Not a much of a fan of brown guitars. Thanks.
drumbob
RRF Consultant

Re: Rick 12 Wanted

Post by drumbob »

Slight change: I'll take a 330-12 in MapleGlo, JetGlo, or Blue.
drumbob
RRF Consultant

Post by drumbob »

Will also consider a 600 series solidbody.
8mileshigher

Rick 12 Wanted

Post by 8mileshigher »

Maybe you should redirect your Postings over to the Marketplace Sector -- there is a specific RRF page for Rickenbackers Wanted. You might reach a more targeted audience on that page as opposed to this general page, here, under "Rickenbacker Guitars".
drumbob
RRF Consultant

Post by drumbob »

8mileshigher wrote:Maybe you should redirect your Postings over to the Marketplace Sector -- there is a specific RRF page for Rickenbackers Wanted. You might reach a more targeted audience on that page as opposed to this general page, here, under "Rickenbacker Guitars".
I should have been more observant of this, but I found a really nice MapleGlo 330-12 on craigslist and it will on the way to me soon, so mission accomplished.

Return to “Rickenbacker Guitars: by John Simmons”