ID help

Tube and solidstate amplifiers made by Rickenbacker

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

Sara

ID help

Post by Sara »

To Tracy or Anyone:
I am trying to figure out the model of my Rickenbacker amp. Unfortunately, I do not have a photo to post. It looks very similar to the posted photo of the M-15, but it only has one 12" speaker. It also has an echo unit. Any ideas, or any advice as to where I could look on the amp to locate the model number? Thanks--Sara
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sara: Please look at the control panel and describe the number of inputs and control knobs in addition to the main switch jewel light and the extractor type fuse holder. Also do you mean echo or tremelo unit. Finally, would you please measure its height, width and depth in inches and send along this information as well. Thanks.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
sara

Post by sara »

Alright--the amp is approx. 21x9x21. It has 2 power switches and jewel lights--one main power and one echo unit. There are 2 instruments inputs. Control knobs are: bass/treble, first and second instrument level, echo/level, echo/decay, and echo/input. (it is definitely an ECHO unit).
I hope this info can help id--
thanks--
Sara
tracy
Veteran RRF member

Post by tracy »

Wow! Everybody should have one of these (including me!). Sounds like the rare and elusive model M-30. Nice goin' Sara!
Show him the shirts, Adrian.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sara: If you able, would you please send in some photos of this amplifier from all angles so that we can add it to the Rickenbacker Registration Page.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277

Return to “Rickenbacker Amplifiers”