B410

Tube and solidstate amplifiers made by Rickenbacker

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

dermeister

B410

Post by dermeister »

Hello all, I am in need of grillcloth for a 1973 B410 combo. I just got it and it is otherwise in excellent condition.
I have heard that they are the same circuit as a blackface(?) can anyone shed some light on this?
It works well, the reverb isn't very deep, the tremolo sounds nice. Primary guitar is a tele, played my old dano and my 360/12 through it and am impressed with the old thing, it was cool playing a Ric through a Ric, anyway, I figure it deserves to be put back in correct condition. Would also be interested in a dust cover if they came with one
Best regards, jeff
berth
RRF Consultant

Re: B410

Post by berth »

dermeister wrote:Hello all, I am in need of grillcloth for a 1973 B410 combo. I just got it and it is otherwise in excellent condition.
I have heard that they are the same circuit as a blackface(?) can anyone shed some light on this?
It works well, the reverb isn't very deep, the tremolo sounds nice. Primary guitar is a tele, played my old dano and my 360/12 through it and am impressed with the old thing, it was cool playing a Ric through a Ric, anyway, I figure it deserves to be put back in correct condition. Would also be interested in a dust cover if they came with one
I cant help you with your questions. But congratulations with the B410! I have its sister, the B115 myself which I got quite cheap last year. Sofar I really like the sound of it. (Pictures on : http://400x.nl/b-115/ ) BTW: circuit scheme's can be found on the Rickenbacker website.
dermeister

Re: B410

Post by dermeister »

I didn't get this one cheap, it was almost 600 bucks, but after hearing it in a work setting i am very pleased.
Saving up for a Bogner now.

Return to “Rickenbacker Amplifiers”