Go see Tommy Emmanuel!!!! Now!!!

Entertainment

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

beatbyrd
Intermediate Member

Go see Tommy Emmanuel!!!! Now!!!

Post by beatbyrd »

Hi, I saw the master Certified Guitar Player once again last night in Redondo Beach, CA. He was brilliant, as usual. Anyone who's ever played a guitar should see this guy perform in concert. He'll either inspire you to practice more or to throw your hands in the air and say, "What's the use?" He's heading to Europe and Russia in the next couple of months. An amazing talent and a humble, gracious man.
It's a Byrd, it's a playin'..........

'73 4001 MG
'09 360/12 FG
'10 360/6 FG
beatlefan

Re: Go see Tommy Emmanuel!!!! Now!!!

Post by beatlefan »

beatbyrd wrote:Hi, I saw the master Certified Guitar Player once again last night in Redondo Beach, CA. He was brilliant, as usual. Anyone who's ever played a guitar should see this guy perform in concert. He'll either inspire you to practice more or to throw your hands in the air and say, "What's the use?" He's heading to Europe and Russia in the next couple of months. An amazing talent and a humble, gracious man.

I saw him when he came to Frederick MD a couple of years ago.....one instrument, sounded like 3-4 .... incredible.
1973 4001 MG cb fwi
1986 4003 Shadow
2012 4004Cii FG w/gold trim
clementc3

Post by clementc3 »

Just saw Tommy Emmanuel last night in San Francisco - what they said!

Tommy can cover the drums, bass, rhythm and lead guitar all at the same time, with the same number of hands and fingers as you and me. A must-see!
johna

Post by johna »

And he's a great guy too. I worked as a roadie in a previous life on quite a few of his shows here in Australia, and her was the only big name artist who ever came and thanked the crew after the show.

Return to “On Stage”