Waving Bear

Pet stories & photos

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

Waving Bear

Postby (octagon) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:24 pm

User avatar
(octagon)
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3798
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:19 pm

Re: Waving Bear

Postby (johnallg) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Her: "Aww, he's such a kind-hearted bear."
Him: "He'd probably tear us to shreds."
Her: "Yeah, really."

Ya think??!! :lol: :lol:
User avatar
(johnallg)
Rick-a-holic
 
Posts: 17688
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:13 pm

Re: Waving Bear

Postby (jps) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Here kitty, kitty BEAR!!! :shock: 8)
User avatar
(jps)
RRF Consultant
 
Posts: 36378
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:00 am
Location: Not of this Earth

Re: Waving Bear

Postby (cjj) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:39 pm

We've got enough of them wandering around the yard... The like the apples on all the old apple trees we've got...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
User avatar
(cjj)
RRF Moderator
 
Posts: 10849
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:17 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: Waving Bear

Postby (ajish4) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:42 pm

LOL

I'll take the gators, thank you very much.
User avatar
(ajish4)
RRF Moderator
 
Posts: 8566
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:00 am
Location: Florida USA

Re: Waving Bear

Postby (jps) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:07 pm

ajish4 wrote:LOL

I'll take the gators, thank you very much.

Do they wave at you? :shock:
User avatar
(jps)
RRF Consultant
 
Posts: 36378
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:00 am
Location: Not of this Earth

Re: Waving Bear

Postby (ajish4) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:13 pm

jps wrote:
ajish4 wrote:LOL

I'll take the gators, thank you very much.

Do they wave at you? :shock:


They SMILE at me a LOT! :lol:
User avatar
(ajish4)
RRF Moderator
 
Posts: 8566
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:00 am
Location: Florida USA

Re: Waving Bear

Postby (rickenbrother) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:38 pm

ajish4 wrote:
jps wrote:
ajish4 wrote:LOL

I'll take the gators, thank you very much.

Do they wave at you? :shock:


They SMILE at me a LOT! :lol:

They've been given notice that eating you would give them hellish agita! :lol: :mrgreen:
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
User avatar
(rickenbrother)
RRF Moderator
 
Posts: 12958
Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 5:00 am
Location: Between a hammer and an anvil...

Re: Waving Bear

Postby (ajish4) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:41 pm

rickenbrother wrote:They've been given notice that eating you would give them hellish agita! :lol: :mrgreen:



Yeah, well they look at me like an Italian buffet on the move! :mrgreen:
User avatar
(ajish4)
RRF Moderator
 
Posts: 8566
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:00 am
Location: Florida USA

Re: Waving Bear

Postby (jps) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:49 pm

ajish4 wrote:
rickenbrother wrote:They've been given notice that eating you would give them hellish agita! :lol: :mrgreen:



Yeah, well they look at me like an Italian buffet on the move! :mrgreen:

Mmmmmmmmmm, MANicotti. :mrgreen:
User avatar
(jps)
RRF Consultant
 
Posts: 36378
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:00 am
Location: Not of this Earth

Re: Waving Bear

Postby (ajish4) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:49 pm

jps wrote:
ajish4 wrote:
rickenbrother wrote:They've been given notice that eating you would give them hellish agita! :lol: :mrgreen:



Yeah, well they look at me like an Italian buffet on the move! :mrgreen:

Mmmmmmmmmm, MANicotti. :mrgreen:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one Jeff!

I like that! :mrgreen:
User avatar
(ajish4)
RRF Moderator
 
Posts: 8566
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:00 am
Location: Florida USA

Re: Waving Bear

Postby (cjj) » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:35 am

ajish4 wrote:
jps wrote:
ajish4 wrote:

Yeah, well they look at me like an Italian buffet on the move! :mrgreen:

Mmmmmmmmmm, MANicotti. :mrgreen:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one Jeff!

I like that! :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I suppose that's better than being a Swedish meatball...
:shock: :roll: :lol:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
User avatar
(cjj)
RRF Moderator
 
Posts: 10849
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:17 pm
Location: New Zealand


Return to Creatures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest