Help for Max "The Cat"

Pet stories & photos

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

octagon

Help for Max "The Cat"

Post by octagon »

Hi guys,My friend Max "The Cat" just got out of the Hospital today He has been very ill since last week and it wasn't until yesterday that Doctors found the cause was a large piece of plastic that had become lodged in his small intestine. Surgery was performed yesterday to remove it but Max is now back home. His medical bills are now near $3,000 and doesn't have a dime. I have put it all on a credit card but I must pay it back and I don't know how I will do that since I am retired on disability and have a fixed income. Some friends have wanted to contribute to help Max and they told me that I should make a Go Fund Me Page so that it would be easy for them to do that. Anybody who reads this that knows Max or has a Friend like him is welcome to contribute at the link below to help Max.

http://www.gofundme.com/ptsxp8

octagon

Re: Help for Max "The Cat"

Post by octagon »

brenduff1

Post by brenduff1 »

Will share the link around, Hopefully it will drum up some donations. Best of wishes for a speedy recovery for max!!!!
octagon

Post by octagon »

Wow! Thanks so much for the help.We really appreciate it.
octagon

Post by octagon »

Thanks for all the help and support! Max is doing great but now has an upper respiratory infection which he probably caught at one of the pet hospitals he went to.He Sounds like a kid with the sniffles.

Return to “Creatures”