Cool Old 360F

Early years of Rickenbacker Guitars prior to and including 1972

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

fabandgear

Re: Cool Old 360F

Post by fabandgear »

sloop_john_b wrote:
jingle_jangle wrote:Love it! Who's this guy "Jesus", anyway? I need his signature, too...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"When I kill, its on direct orders from Her Majesty's government." -007
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

sloop_john_b wrote:
jingle_jangle wrote:Love it! Who's this guy "Jesus", anyway? I need his signature, too...
Mwahahaha!

No decals, KH...that's sign shop, hand-painted, pro lettering. In other words, a commitment. :mrgreen:
jch
Intermediate Member

Post by jch »

That is a beautiful ole thing ,not keen on the Jebus stuff though,but i wouldn't say no! :)
kennyhowes
Veteran RRF member

Post by kennyhowes »

jingle_jangle wrote: No decals, KH...that's sign shop, hand-painted, pro lettering. In other words, a commitment. :mrgreen:
That's what I'm sayin'...
Davegilmour

Post by Davegilmour »

That's so cool !
crstory

Post by crstory »

Bro. Don speaks the truth..... :D
"A Promise never Broken is a strange thing, Indeed." Kevn Kinney
Ivan3000
Advanced Member

Post by Ivan3000 »

I bet it was played in a "Rockin" Church band to get kids more into the idea of religion by useing rock and roll.
I'm not to into the painting on it unfortunately. I would have it professionally remoed in a way that didn't damage the guitar.
Was Brother Don the preist maybe?
fabandgear

Post by fabandgear »

IvanMunoz wrote:I bet it was played in a "Rockin" Church band to get kids more into the idea of religion by useing rock and roll.
I'm not to into the painting on it unfortunately. I would have it professionally remoed in a way that didn't damage the guitar.
Yeah, Don is a "Preacher". A lot of folks down South form their own evangelistic or charismatic churches. Many times their Pastor, rather than being schooled and ordained, may only be well read on the Bible. Usually, they have other civilian jobs, but preach on the Sabbath to their flock. Remember the guys out in California who used to preach at drive-in movie theaters on Sunday? Can't get any more American than that! :D
"When I kill, its on direct orders from Her Majesty's government." -007
Ivan3000
Advanced Member

Post by Ivan3000 »

fabandgear wrote:
IvanMunoz wrote:I bet it was played in a "Rockin" Church band to get kids more into the idea of religion by useing rock and roll.
Yeah, Don is a "Preacher". A lot of folks down South form their own evangelistic or charismatic churches. Many times their Pastor, rather than being schooled and ordained, may only be well read on the Bible. Usually, they have other civilian jobs, but preach on the Sabbath to their flock. Remember the guys out in California who used to preach at drive-in movie theaters on Sunday? Can't get any more American than that! :D
I never knew that, I'm not religious so its sometimes interesting to learn about stuff like that. :mrgreen: :D :) :P
crstory

Post by crstory »

O, I don't know, I expect the big man upstairs has any model Ric and old amp just awaiting there for you. I hope this brief life on Earth isn't all there is.
"A Promise never Broken is a strange thing, Indeed." Kevn Kinney

Return to “Rickenbacker Guitars: Vintage Years - Before 1973”