Ozfest 2008

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

longboard_ric
Intermediate Member

Re: Ozfest 2008

Post by longboard_ric »

I'm Back!!!

I've been busy building our new house so I haven't had a lot of spare time, then when we finally move in we couldn't get a phone line connected. My patience was wearing thin but we are back on line now, and thats the main thing.

Just wanted to say that I had a very enjoyable day at the jam and it was a pleasure to meet Graham. It looks like he had a holiday to remember, courtesy of Darren, and I hope we can meet up again.

Dave Pascoe, I'm sorry I missed you again, but things keep getting in the way. Maybe I'll have to come to your place!!!!

Who's next ???????????
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Welcome back Shane,

You have been missed. I hope the building project turned out well. I'll be seeing you again in 2010.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
longboard_ric
Intermediate Member

Post by longboard_ric »

Hi Brian :D

Thanks for that !!! I hope you, Penny and the family are all well.

Finishing the new house took a little longer that I expected but we were finally able to move in late March. Everything but landscaping is done, but the building inspector is giving me a little grief before signing off on the house, but its nothing we can't fix. Getting the phone line on was certainly an excercise in patience but we finally got back on line yesterday: I have Broadband now too !!!! You don't realise how much you have to do over the net, until its not available.

Anyway all I need is a side fence then I can finish landscaping. Hopefully that will all be done in 6 weeks or so and I can relax for a while. And play a little more guitar :lol:
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”