MARF Thank You

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

beatlefreak

Re: MARF Thank You

Post by beatlefreak »

He's already got most of mine, but I do have a few pics from the dinner party I'll send along.
LeftyRickBass

Post by LeftyRickBass »

OMG!!!!! I CAN"T believe I am FINALLY able to post here!!!!!!! I have been trying my DARNDEST to post a Thank You since the weekend of MARF----(Computer/site problems)

A belated, but no less heartfelt THANK YOU to the Claytons, and to John Simmons for organizing and hosting the COOLEST guitar oriented event I have ever attended!!!!
I can not express how much I enjoyed the entire day, and night!!!!

I have been a LONG time fan of Rickenbacker basses/guitars, and attending MARF 2008 was just the greatest thing for me.
I met a ton of VERY nice, interesting and knowledgeable people, and I drooled over SO many instruments---I was in Rickenbacker Heaven!!!!

Thanks again to ALL those who planned/hosted such a GREAT get-together. I hope to see you all again!!!

Greg--LeftyRickBass
btomlinson

Post by btomlinson »

I live in Langhorne, PA about 45 minutes from POTR and MARF. I went, it was very very cool. I did not have much time and I am shy so I left my 660 AFG in my trunk and just looked around. It was amazing. POTR was more than hospitable. It was great seeing everyone and all the guitars. Thank you to everyone. Maybe I'll speak up next year.

I love my Rics. I have a 2007 660AFG and a 2006 360JG. I have loved Rics since I saw REM at the Spectrum (in Philly) in 1986. They played one quarter of the Sprectrum on the Lifes Rich Pageant tour. I was a metal head until i heard Fables and that show. I ownd two Rics in the 90s but sold them for ****** reasons. I am doing great and MARF was just awsome. Thanks
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

Brett, there is no reason to be shy among us. :D We would always welcome you with wide open arms.
marc61

Post by marc61 »

Brett..you left a 660 afg in the trunk? Geez, we would have preferred you brought the guitar in, and left yourself out there...Just kidding of course..they'll be other chances. Glad you made the trip.
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

Yeah, Brett, I'm a bass player and I would have loved to seen your 660 AFG. Nothing to be shy about with the forum crowd either. Like Jeff said.

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”