My own heartfelt thanks to all of you

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

leftybass
RRF Consultant

My own heartfelt thanks to all of you

Post by leftybass »

Well, MARF III is more or less in the history books now.

I would like to simply thank all of the attendees so much for being so enthusiastic about Rickenbacker instruments, and coming great distances (some with many instruments) to share your love for the marque. It was simply amazing to see some of the stuff that was there...There are always new instruments coming out of the woodwork that are re-discovered and shared with everyone with every Fest that takes place, and I hope that everyone that attended came away with something new that they learned about Rickenbackers while being there.

Once again, it simply would not have turned out so cool without the participation of Chris Clayton and his lovely better-half Shelby....these two planned and worked their collective buns off to make sure that MARF III would be the kind of event that all of us will remember for many times to come. From the use of the store space to all of the great food and entertainment, these two great people shined like no others. Just an outstanding effort, above and truly beyond the call.

From my perspective, it was simply great to see everyone and know that we were all having the best of times.....seeing many friends from near and far, looking at all the great guitars and basses.....it is truly a brotherhood/sisterhood.

And in the end, you make all kinds of plans and pull out all the stops, but there would be NO event to remember if it wasn't for those who attend, and that's all of YOU. Thanks so much to all of you. :D

I'm very glad (and hope) that everyone had a blast...I sure did. Now go and play a Rickenbacker. :wink:
jps
RRF Consultant

Re: My own heartfelt thanks to all of you

Post by jps »

Here, here!
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

John, again I say to you thanks! You are too humble in your responses to our heartfelt thanks for your efforts in making MARF a reality. Great motel, great planning, fantastic time. Much appreciated.
leftybass
RRF Consultant

Post by leftybass »

Jeff, I want to give a big thanks to Shari, for she is always taking many of the fine pics we have to document all of what happens. Thanks to both of you!

John, I'm glad that you could make the trip down and get in on the action.....great to see you again!

I also want to thank Todd Mossholder for coming in early on Friday to help Chris with stuff around the store, and Chris's right-hand man Darryl......these two dudes were right there helping out so that we all could enjoy the day. :D :D
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

johnallg wrote:John, again I say to you thanks! You are too humble in your responses to our heartfelt thanks for your efforts in making MARF a reality. Great motel, great planning, fantastic time. Much appreciated.
+1 :wink:
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
stringsncords
Intermediate Member

Post by stringsncords »

Hey John Thanks for all of your contributions to this wonderful event. It was great to meet you, and your speech at the end of the photo session said it all.
A great time was had by all!
leftybass
RRF Consultant

Post by leftybass »

It's the people that make it 'festive'......I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves so much. :D
beatlefreak

Post by beatlefreak »

Great seeing you again, John. Thanks so much for a memorable day.

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”