Special message for Peter from MARF

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

jps
RRF Consultant

Re: Special message for Peter from MARF

Post by jps »

Kenny, your guitar sounded just fine, your vocals however! :shock: Actually, the vocals were fine also, when we could here them, as most of the time the vocals mics were a bit low in the mix. :|
bitzerguy
RRF Consultant

Post by bitzerguy »

Really nice job on the editing Jdog. Love the "outtakes"!

Kenny, you sounded great. 8)
Tou tied everything in very well with the thump disco from next door! :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
...Dean
Never, ever drool on your surf shirt. It wrecks the solo.

660/12FG, 350V63/6FG, 620/6JG, 360WB/6DBG, Dingwall C1 #001, Prestige Heritage Elite FM
jwilli
RRF Consultant

Post by jwilli »

Great job, Jason. Your editing almost made me look coherent. Ha ha!
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

No amount of editing could make me look better or coherent. Nice job anyway, Dawg!
jimk
RRF Consultant

Post by jimk »

That was really nice. Thanks JDog. Oh yeah, and Peter really does deserve all the good things that were said.

JimK
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

JDog, thanks for this great video and all the work you put into it.

To the contributors, I deeply appreciate this free-wheeling, anecdotal and extemporaneous out-pouring of warmth and affection at MARF 2008.

Your kind words and genuineness shone through against a background of talented performances which made the moment all the more special.

For me, it was a roller-coaster ride of emotions, that ranged from laughter through tears. I expect that you know that this went straight to the heart.

Just in passing, JDog, you may need to think of changing your handle to JFox, after this one. :)
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
8mileshigh

Post by 8mileshigh »

That brought back some happy memories! You did a great job there J Dog..............you made Jwilli seem sober..........you managed to delete Dave Pascoe entirely........and you cut out most of my ramblings! One question though? I assume the FULL John Simmons speech will be released on a deluxe special edition 4 DVD box set in time for Christmas? :lol:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

8mileshigh wrote:One question though? I assume the FULL John Simmons speech will be released on a deluxe special edition 4 DVD box set in time for Christmas? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

We all love you, John, really! :D
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

Graham you should post your rap lyrics... :lol:
8mileshigh

Post by 8mileshigh »

jdogric12aolcom wrote:Graham you should post your rap lyrics... :lol:
Yeah.........and get kicked off the forum!! :lol:
jimk
RRF Consultant

Post by jimk »

8mileshigh wrote:
jdogric12aolcom wrote:Graham you should post your rap lyrics... :lol:
Yeah.........and get kicked off the forum!! :lol:
Oh, I thought all that was just another form of yodeling. :lol: :lol:

JimK
ram

Post by ram »

Superb elucidations presented by all!!! Especially considering the fact that there was probably alcohol involved! Great job JDog and all who made it – loved the outakes at the end.

I did not attend MARF either (God knows I want to) but please allow me to echo the sentiments presented… Peter may not have invented the ‘buggy’ that has brought us all here but he sure has provided the ‘roads’ and ‘infrastructure’ that accomplished it! I don’t believe the rumors that he is John Hall’s evil twin brother or a persona the RRF computer servers created to interface with us mortals. But I do think he is a great guy who not only earns, but well deserves our admiration and all the accolades we can heap upon him. So – Peter, thank you for making this all possible. All the friendships, all the exchange of data, all the know how, all the gatherings and all of the humor I have found connected to this wonderful, wonderful forum. There is a special place for you in Rick-dom and the title of ‘RRF Admin/Site Admin’ seems to say it all.
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

jps wrote:
8mileshigh wrote:One question though? I assume the FULL John Simmons speech will be released on a deluxe special edition 4 DVD box set in time for Christmas? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1! :wink:
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
leftybass
RRF Consultant

Post by leftybass »

rickenbrother wrote:
jps wrote:

+1! :wink:
....ya THINK..? :D

LOL...The first time I saw it after it was posted I was thinking, WHY didn't someone shut me up ??!!!???
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, it didn't seem that long when I was saying it, HA........it's Pascoe's fault, he picked out the wine..... :mrgreen:

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”