Official SERF head count

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Official SERF head count

Post by jdogric12 »

Hi everyone. Let's make this thread the official head count for SERF.

I would also like to make a desperate plea for everyone to please book your suites for Friday and Saturday. If we can get 15 parties to book 2 nights each (30 suite nights) we get a ridiculously huge discount on the conference room. It is our intention, goal, and pleasure to offer this event free of charge, but that will only happen with your participation. Thanks to those who have already booked rooms - I know who you are :twisted: And if anyone has any questions, please see the other SERF threads, and/or contact me! Thanks, J Dog
8mileshigh

Re: Official SERF head count

Post by 8mileshigh »

How many more rooms do you need to book? I still need to book mine! :oops:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

Same here,

Still haven't booked mine yet. :oops:

BUT I WILL BE!
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

We have two parties booked so far, I haven't booked yet... will do so this morning, so that's three. Tony makes four, Graham would make 5. It'll happen, I have faith in the power of the RickResource.
wmthor
Veteran RRF member

Post by wmthor »

I'm still not 100% sure that i'll be there. However, I've got my room reserved for three nights (Fri-Mon). Does staying over Sunday night count towards the room count?
'96 1997 LH MG
'98 360 LH MG
'00 360/12 Carl Wilson LH FG
'07 730S Shiloh LH
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

wmthor wrote:I'm still not 100% sure that i'll be there. However, I've got my room reserved for three nights (Fri-Mon). Does staying over Sunday night count towards the room count?
I will find out and see. Your participation is greatly appreciated, Richard.
ajish4 wrote:Same here,

Still haven't booked mine yet. :oops:

BUT I WILL BE!
No worries... in fact, sit tight everyone, I am researching the possibility of getting lower rates, and the details of the contract. New stuff has come to light.
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

Ok,

I'm booked...if something else comes to light, I can make the change within 72 hours prior to arrival.

Saturday/Sunday for us, and POSSIBLY Monday if the Epcot thing is still on.
dr_bob
RRF Consultant

Post by dr_bob »

Keep us posted on developments Jason. I booked a room for 3 nights (Friday through Monday) a while back. I even found a fairly cheap non-stop flight from St Louis to Orlando.
The world is made of stories not atoms and every guitar has a story.
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

Cool, I think we should be okay. Someone emailed me a link to a cheaper room there, but I don't think that will work with our conference room rate. Our conf room rate hinges on the booking of rooms (suites).
bassduke49

Post by bassduke49 »

You can "look forward" (?) to me booking as well. Just got about a foot of snow in the Milwaukee area, and Florida is calling me . . . calling me . . . .
leftybass
RRF Consultant

Post by leftybass »

I am probably going to be a last-minute add-on to the event, but I would like to try to make it.

Chances are I'll be out west around the time of SERF, so if the west trip falls through then I'll more than likely head for Florida.

Since I am from the Tampa-St. Pete area, I can stay around close by if the hotel get booked up......so we shall see what happens...!
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

bassduke49 wrote:You can "look forward" (?) to me booking as well. Just got about a foot of snow in the Milwaukee area, and Florida is calling me . . . calling me . . . .
That's my dog! Yeah!
leftybass wrote:I am probably going to be a last-minute add-on to the event, but I would like to try to make it.

Chances are I'll be out west around the time of SERF, so if the west trip falls through then I'll more than likely head for Florida.

Since I am from the Tampa-St. Pete area, I can stay around close by if the hotel get booked up......so we shall see what happens...!
I didn't know you were from here John. Perhaps we discussed it at the Tavern over some St. Bernardus, after all, what's said at the Tavern...

*foot note - I drank a St. Bernardus at open mic last night. Awesome.
leftybass
RRF Consultant

Post by leftybass »

jdogric12aolcom wrote:I didn't know you were from here John. Perhaps we discussed it at the Tavern over some St. Bernardus, after all, what's said at the Tavern...

*foot note - I drank a St. Bernardus at open mic last night. Awesome.
Yep, Clearwater. Born at Morton Plant Hospital, Sept. 1965.
8mileshigh

Post by 8mileshigh »

1965.....was a vintage year :wink:
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

1965 - I became a teenager. :lol:

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”