SERF instrument register

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

jps
RRF Consultant

Re: SERF instrument register

Post by jps »

The first real good "bass" amp I used for a while was that Marshall! :D Bring it!!!
dr_bob
RRF Consultant

Post by dr_bob »

Hey Tony -- you better hope none of us 'cc your wife about this thread :twisted: :D . Can you spell blackmail :?: :lol:
The world is made of stories not atoms and every guitar has a story.
wints
Veteran RRF member

Post by wints »

I'll bring the herd, depending on what's still around. By that time the BG 73 and MG 69 may have left the building....

Anyway, for def, the 64 RM, the 68 4001, the 73 FL, and the 73 4001....
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

dr_bob wrote:Hey Tony -- you better hope none of us 'cc your wife about this thread :twisted: :D . Can you spell blackmail :?: :lol:
LoL, I thought of that.....I've been married for 27 years and we've been together for 30 something.....believe me, she knows there are a fair number of RICS in the house. SHE KNOWS! :shock: :lol:

I recently sold two from my small heard, I gave all the proceeds to the Mrs. to use as she saw fit.

We paid some bills, went to Disney for a few days, paid some more bills and I lamented about selling some of my babies!

SO I'm in the clear.................................for now...................... :mrgreen: I'm accustomed to blackmail! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

ajish4 wrote:
jps wrote:
ajish4 wrote:Well,

I'll be bringing a few forumites with me, so space will command how much I bring.

I was planning on bringing my 78 4001 ATG, 81 4001 Wal and my 2006 4003 Monty VP/HS. LOVE THOSE BROWNS! 8)

Also the 71 4001 BG is an obvious choice too and possibly my 88 V63 as well and a 650D.
Tony, this is your show, you have to bring ALL your Ricks! 8) :roll: :wink: :mrgreen: :lol: :D :!: :idea:
ALL????? :cry:

NOT ALL????

Janey's NEVER seen them all at once and in one place! :wink:
Smart man! :wink:
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

Nick, the Strat is more than welcome. What ever you would like to bring is totally cool. Everyone will really get a kick out of that Vox!
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

*****PLEASE SEE NEW SERF UPDATE THREAD******

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”