So Cal `09 Minicon Saturday May 30th Noon-8PM

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

ozover50
RRF Consultant

Re: So Cal `09 Minicon Saturday May 30th Noon-8PM

Post by ozover50 »

kiramdear wrote:That's right, Aitch. Lord it over the rest of us peons :lol: :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:
Oh that one was taken early days..... when we only had a few Ricks between us!! :mrgreen:
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
paologregorio

Post by paologregorio »

The Oz contingent would drink us under the table and still outplay us, I think. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
doctorwho
Veteran RRF member

Post by doctorwho »

kiramdear wrote:That's right, Aitch. Lord it over the rest of us peons :lol: :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:
But we are not Euro-peons ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing. - Seneca
gregga41
RRF Consultant

Post by gregga41 »

paologregorio wrote:The Oz contingent would drink us under the table and still outplay us, I think. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You'll have to be in Melbourne next year Paul, and prove us wrong!
aceonbass
Veteran RRF member

Post by aceonbass »

That is not you Howard! The person in that photo must be an imposter due to the fact that he is still standing and holding only ONE beer! :lol: :lol: :lol:
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

paologregorio wrote:The Oz contingent would drink us under the table and still outplay us, I think. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, they might be able to out play me from the get go, but under the table? Prolly not (as he sips his beer between keystrokes)...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

aceonbass wrote:That is not you Howard! The person in that photo must be an imposter due to the fact that he is still standing and holding only ONE beer! :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was in the pre 'SoCal bad influence' days, Dane. Strange how California drives me to drink........... :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll:
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

rickenbrother wrote:
We can plan a ....battle of the confluence bands! :wink:
paologregorio wrote: The Oz contingent would drink us under the table and still outplay us, I think. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gregga41 wrote: You'll have to be in Melbourne next year Paul, and prove us wrong!

Aitch & Greg --- the various concepts floating around on this thread give you guys some food for thought for planning for the Great Melbourne 2010 Confluence ---

Hmm... let's see: Looks like you need Two equipped Stages, at opposite ends, for the Battle of the Confluence Bands; 8) And a big table is necessary - without a Table, how can you drink somebody under the table ? :D :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: .... and somewhere in this locataion set-up, looks like the need for a Wall or a photo-backdrop of a Wall, enabling "Wall of Rics" pictures. :D

Regards

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”