SCARF Live Video Stream And Schedule

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Re: SCARF Live Video Stream And Schedule

Post by rickenbrother »

So happy to see that so many of you were able to watch and enjoy the live web vid. Thanks for your support and kind words on and off the forum. I enjoyed the phone calls I got yesterday about it. It was great to hear from some of you guys! :)

For those who hoped to see it, but missed it, everything had been recorded and is available to replay at anytime after on the same U-Stream link! Enjoy!
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
johneek
Advanced Member

Post by johneek »

Thanks Joey....it was a blast!!!!
dr_bob
RRF Consultant

Post by dr_bob »

Thanks from me too Joey. I had fun watching and chatting. I'm sure it wasn't as good as being there, but it was the next best thing.
The world is made of stories not atoms and every guitar has a story.
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

How can I add to what has already been said?

A HUGE THANK YOU to all involved, the bands, the forumites that hung around and chatted into the wee hours of the morning, Peter for planing the seed that has grown to a redwood of a forum, and last but by any means least, John Hall and everyone at RIC.

I don't know how to put my feelings into words, BUT, a HUGE THANK YOU TO JOHN HALL.
You HAVE to be blown away by a man who is the owner of this company we all love....taking the time AND effort (not to mention expense) to bring it to all of us over the streaming video. I mean, the guy was there with a FLASHLIGHT in his mouth, messing with wires, trying different things to get the sound to work and to allow us to be a part of this, instead of just kicking back and chillin like we all were!

People from ALL OVER THE WORLD were chatting, listening to some GREAT tunes, and living the experience with those who were there in the flesh.
Paul W. did a lot of narating for us, letting us know who was playing what RIC....just a BLAST....You all should be proud of yourselves....ALL TOP SHELF FOLKS, one and all....I can't thank you all enough!
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

johneek wrote:Thanks Joey....it was a blast!!!!
dr_bob wrote:Thanks from me too Joey. I had fun watching and chatting. I'm sure it wasn't as good as being there, but it was the next best thing.
I appreciate the pat on the back, but all thanks should go to John Hall and his family. I just did what I could to help.
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

The link for just the concert portion of SCARF is:

SCARF Concert
Rickygirl

Post by Rickygirl »

ajish4 wrote:How can I add to what has already been said?

A HUGE THANK YOU to all involved, the bands, the forumites that hung around and chatted into the wee hours of the morning, Peter for planing the seed that has grown to a redwood of a forum, and last but by any means least, John Hall and everyone at RIC.

I don't know how to put my feelings into words, BUT, a HUGE THANK YOU TO JOHN HALL.
You HAVE to be blown away by a man who is the owner of this company we all love....taking the time AND effort (not to mention expense) to bring it to all of us over the streaming video. I mean, the guy was there with a FLASHLIGHT in his mouth, messing with wires, trying different things to get the sound to work and to allow us to be a part of this, instead of just kicking back and chillin like we all were!

People from ALL OVER THE WORLD were chatting, listening to some GREAT tunes, and living the experience with those who were there in the flesh.
Paul W. did a lot of narating for us, letting us know who was playing what RIC....just a BLAST....You all should be proud of yourselves....ALL TOP SHELF FOLKS, one and all....I can't thank you all enough!

You added a lot Tony. I agree with every word. Well said!!
"You can't separate Sarah from her RickenBACKers"

http://www.myspace.com/transientfew
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Unfortunately I had to go out and missed the entire concert. However, the syndicate I was in won $2500 in a reverse draw at the pub so it wasn't all bad!! :)

I really enjoyed the lively banter in the chat centre before the concert..... lots of fun! I've had a look at some of the video and enjoyed it immensely. Hopefully I'll have the full 3 hours to spare in the near future and watch the whole lot! :D

My thanks also to all concerned..... a heck of a lot of work no doubt and very well done! :D
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
wmthor
Veteran RRF member

Post by wmthor »

Rickygirl wrote:
ajish4 wrote:How can I add to what has already been said?

You added a lot Tony. I agree with every word. Well said!!
I also agree with what Tony said.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
'96 1997 LH MG
'98 360 LH MG
'00 360/12 Carl Wilson LH FG
'07 730S Shiloh LH
jwilli
RRF Consultant

Post by jwilli »

I enjoyed it too! :P
rick_ovic
RRF Consultant

Post by rick_ovic »

For all of you who tuned in and have sent us PMs and facebook messages...thanks so much for your support and encouragement.

Here's a link to the thread containing The Rickenbrothers set, filmed by Dan Saifer, to whom I am eternally grateful.

Rickenbrother videos
'59 425, '59 335, '60 335, '60 360, '60 335F, '60 345F, '64 RM 1999, '65 RM 1998, '65 360-12, '66 335, '67 450-12, '72 4001 '72 4001, '75 4000, '75 4000CS, '00 700S, '01 700C, '01 700S-12, '01 730S-FH, '06 660 DCM
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

rick_ovic wrote:For all of you who tuned in and have sent us PMs and facebook messages...thanks so much for your support and encouragement.

Here's a link to the thread containing The Rickenbrothers set, filmed by Dan Saifer, to whom I am eternally grateful.

Rickenbrother videos
+1

And thanks Trotty for spending the afternoon uploading these vids from your camera to Youtube! :D
Danotron
Intermediate Member

Post by Danotron »

No problem guys, I enjoyed the set! Wish I could have stayed to see the other bands.

I tried to hold the camera as steady as possible and not overdo the zoom. You can totally tell when I stood up and walked towards the stage in the middle of "Million Miles Away". :lol:

See you tomorrow night.
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

I really appreciate that many of you tuned in from all over the planet, some in the wee hours of the morning. Thanks again for your messages of support, encouragement and kind words. You guys are the best. :D

John Hall was doing alot behind the scenes that many did not see, to make this a great event that could be appreciated by all. Many thanks to JH & Co.

From the experience we've gotten from this event and feed back we've received from you guys, next year's SCARF will be even better!! :wink:
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

From the experience we've gotten from this event and feed back we've received from you guys, next year's SCARF will be even better!!
Wish you hadn't said that, Joey......... :wink:
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”