MICRIO!!!

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Re: MICRIO!!!

Post by jdogric12 »

I did... ironically I am not much of a dog person. But I managed to hide my fear and be amused at Teddy wearing the Allgaier glasses!

Me so sleepy... what a great night, thanks to Jeff and Shari for hosting a great mini conf, and the rest of the gang for driving all the way to come hang out!
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

How could we not come, Jdog! It was really great seeing Jason, Jeff, Shari, Steve, and Kevin. Very nice time Thursday with lunch, poking around Heights with all the cool older stuff, and watching Jason negotiate the deal for the Vibratone. BTW, with his 360-12 (?? did I get that right?) during the playing time it sounded so cool, especially when all 12 were jangling with a Jangle Box. Good buy, Jason!

Great time sitting around at dinner time over pizza and beers just catching up on each others lives and swapping thoughts and stories. Oh, and if you don't have a copy of the It Rhymes With Orange cd, get it. A must.

Thanks to Jeff and Sheri too! Get some of those pictures you took posted here so we can prove it really happened. :lol:
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

ozover50 wrote:You met Teddy, JDog???? :shock: :shock:
Teddy is a pussy cat, Aitch. I even got a kiss from him. He is a great little German Shepherd. I will say I would not cross him nor try to go into the shop when they aren't there or don't want you there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

johnallg wrote:Thanks to Jeff and Sheri too! Get some of those pictures you took posted here so we can prove it really happened. :lol:
I'll get to them soon enough, after getting some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs!

Teddy asked about you, Howard, wanted to know how the bite on your right ankle's doing? :mrgreen:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

Shari & I want to thank Jdog, JA, SW and KT for making this little get together a great time! :D The time you all took to come here to spend time is something we value quite highly! :D :D :D

Jdog, I just found out that JLP is still waiting at the bar to buy those drinks for us! :shock:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

incubus2432 wrote:I believe I'm not going to be able to make it. :evil: DRATS!
Sorry we missed you, Brian. But............... we did get to meet you much better looking brother, Rich! :mrgreen: He and Sandy came over in the evening.
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

How could you not love this face, Aitch? 8)
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

johnallg wrote:Teddy is a pussy cat, Aitch. I even got a kiss from him.
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

jps wrote:
johnallg wrote:Teddy is a pussy cat, Aitch. I even got a kiss from him.
HAR! A half second later and he would have been planting it! :lol: :lol:

Brian, you were missed. When your bro showed up and said you had to be in Avon to sign on the property we were all bummed but we understood. CONGRATS on getting your little corner of this paradise - now to get horses. :wink:
incubus2432

Post by incubus2432 »

I'm sorry I couldn't make it especially since it's so close but the deal had to be locked up . We got a smokin' deal on the house/property and couldn't risk waiting for fear that another interested party might snag it. No horse facilities yet but we certainly have the room for a 4 stall barn, 2 pastures and a riding arena (5.18 acres)......hopefully next year we'll have the $$$$ to get that project underway. Kinda cool too that the house is a log home and it is situated next to a small alpaca farm. It also has a 24x40 pole barn for my car shenanigans. Well, sorry for the babbling but I can't wait and am a tad excited.....big change in lifestyle from my current situation.
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

Teddy wearing the bass glasses is a great picture!
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
86kubicki
Advanced Member

Post by 86kubicki »

I'll just echo a bit of what's already been said - it was great to meet up with the gang in Cleveland as part of J-Dog's world tour! Many thanks to Jeff and Shari for hosting our little gathering - it was great to be able to sit around and shoot the breeze in a more casual setting. Thanks also to John and Kevin for making the trip as well. :)

As a side note, I really like what I've seen of Cleveland (does this make me weird? :lol: ).
Attachments
idinkbers.jpg
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

Next time Brian can show you the really nice parts of Cleveland, Steve!
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

ha ha ha!!! awesome!!! Totally understood Brian, congratulations on the deal!!!

How funny Steve. As we discussed, I got the "I dink bers" line from my little brother, who did the picture seen above of the bear, which Steve googled and found on his own! It's a small web after all. Dang we never got around to doing that song on the 5002!!!

In a totaly unrelated note I had a weird dream last night that I was at a Guitar Center and John Biscuti's mandolin teacher had sold them a '58 5001 Blueburst, which GC wanted $11,111 for. So many things in that sentence do not exist or make sense, making it really weird. JB does not take mandolin lessons - he's actually a teacher. And I'm pretty sure they never made any of the 50's 5-string mandos in Blueburst. Although if one surfaced, the price might be accurate!

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”