Oklahoma Rick Owners?

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

RickenTom

Re: Oklahoma Rick Owners?

Post by RickenTom »

walker wrote:WOW. I'm speechless on that double-neck.
Yeah, he's actually from Oklahoma you know. :lol:
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

RickenTom wrote:
cjj wrote: Sorry for the thread drift... :oops:
That's okay CJ. If nobody looks to the right at your location, they will think these beautiful Rics are in Oklahoma. :lol:
But just to be safe, just go ahead and change your location anyway. :D
Aw heck, Oklahoma City is only twice as far away as my "office" in Boise, Idaho, so we're practically neighbors anyway! :lol: Of course, in this part of Montana (often known as "West Dakota" since it's not what most people think of when they think of "Montana"), driving a few hundred miles is no big deal. I mean, Wal*Mart is 100 miles away (probably a good thing), Home Depot/Costco are over 200 miles. Shoot, it's over a mile to my actual neighbor's house...

But, I am changing my location. Sold the ranch and I'm moving south to where it doesn't get so cold in the winter. But I'll still be in Montana...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
fabandgear

Post by fabandgear »

I'm in Van Buren, Arkansas, right on the border. In fact, the local TV station uses the highly annoying term "Arklahoma" :lol:
"When I kill, its on direct orders from Her Majesty's government." -007
Ric-O-Buc

Post by Ric-O-Buc »

I lived in OKC for thirteen years ('76 - '89) and still have many dear friends there. I love my Ricks, and when I drive up to see my friends, they'll be riding with me! :D

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”