SCARF jam session

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

healydrummer

SCARF jam session

Post by healydrummer »

This will be my first Rictoberfest. My friends The Shamus Twins informed me that there may be a shortage of drummers, so I'm available if needed, have a kit, and many influences from improvisation to signature Rickenbacker jangley pop/folk/country to infinity and beyond...
8mileshigher

Re: SCARF jam session

Post by 8mileshigher »

healydrummer wrote:This will be my first Rictoberfest. My friends The Shamus Twins informed me that there may be a shortage of drummers, so I'm available if needed, have a kit, and many influences from improvisation to signature Rickenbacker jangley pop/folk/country to infinity and beyond...
Mark -- maybe you missed Joey's post on the main SCARF-Ricktoberfest® thread.
rickenbrother wrote: Mark, welcome to the forum. Good drummers are certainly welcome! :)
We are happy to have you join in the festivities. There are several categories of jamming being set up --- so let us know where you'd kind of like to fit in, what kind of songs or what era you like.
healydrummer

Post by healydrummer »

Ah yes. I'm still learning to navigate this site. I'm a big fan of anything from T. Petty, Beatles, Byrds...too many genre's/songs/artists to name
shamustwin

Post by shamustwin »

Mark is not only a friend of the Shamus Twins, but was one once, and played on 1.4 of the Shamuses 2 CD's!
collin

Post by collin »

healydrummer wrote:This will be my first Rictoberfest. My friends The Shamus Twins informed me that there may be a shortage of drummers, so I'm available if needed, have a kit, and many influences from improvisation to signature Rickenbacker jangley pop/folk/country to infinity and beyond...
Hallelujah.

Trust me....i've drummed at WAY more Confluences than I care to admit to....and I sure as heck am not a drummer. :lol:

Welcome aboard!

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”