Bay Area (BARF, BARC ) again one of these days ?

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

modrock

Post by modrock »

Please see my posting under 'Rickenbacker General' regarding a Bay Area Confluence, I've moved it here where it's supposed to be I think :oops:
We have people in the East Bay area as well....

Gary in Santa Rosa, ( modrock )
cjj
RRF Moderator

Re: Bay Area (BARF, BARC ) again one of these days ?

Post by cjj »

Well, I'll be watching this space for info. I'll be in the Santa Rosa area sometime during Aug/Sep probably, don't know the schedule yet, but who knows, maybe things will line up just right...
:D
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
modrock

Post by modrock »

CJ, even if there isn't a Bay Area Conflence at that time, PM me when you know you'll be in the Santa Rosa area. If I'm here maybe we can meet up :)

Gary
BuddyDog
Intermediate Member

Post by BuddyDog »

Sounds like fun! :D

I cannot make the dates of 9/6 to 9/11, and I'll be up there at Sears Point in mid October for a track event.

I thought the rehearsal space in San Rafael was a good venue.
2009 360/6 Fire-Glo 2009 360/12C63 FG 1975 4001 White/BT
Chords mangled, no waiting!
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

I think it was a year ago today that Paulie, Diane and I headed up there for BARC 1.
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
8mileshigher

Bay Area (BARC ) again one of these days ?

Post by 8mileshigher »

I'm a 90% certain to attend the next BARC, as we make several trips to the Bay Area each year ... so if the moon and stars align and CJ gets out there 8) :D
paologregorio

Post by paologregorio »

rickenbrother wrote:I think it was a year ago today that Paulie, Diane and I headed up there for BARC 1.
:D I keep a Turbo Nerf Football in the car, and some cold water now, just in case I'm ever stuck on the freeway at a complete standstill again; Who else can say, "I walked around on Interstate 5"? :D

BARC would be cool. I hope I can stick around town longer next time and see some of the sights.
8mileshigher wrote:I'm a 90% certain to attend the next BARC, as we make several trips to the Bay Area each year ... so if the moon and stars align and CJ gets out there 8) :D
I'll probably go as well.
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Re: Bay Area (BARC ) again one of these days ?

Post by kiramdear »

8mileshigher wrote:I'm a 90% certain to attend the next BARC, as we make several trips to the Bay Area each year ... so if the moon and stars align and CJ gets out there 8) :D
Can't promise the stars but this moon will be in line for it ... :lol:
All I wanna do is rock!
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Well, I will be in the N. Cal area (mostly up in Ukiah, but will get down to Santa Rosa for sure) sometime in the late Aug, early Sept time frame, I just don't know when yet. The sooner a definite date for BARC can get figured out, the better since I can probably adjust my schedule a bit. After all, it's just a visit of relatives, so the schedule is a bit flexible.

If the moon, stars, and the moons of Jupiter and Saturn end up aligning, I'll probably bring along the walnut winged 4003 one off. Probably can't bring more than one though...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

cjj wrote:I'll probably bring along the walnut winged 4003 one off. Probably can't bring more than one though...
Cool ! 8) Everyone is anxious to see and hear some of your special Basses !
tsarter
Veteran RRF member

Post by tsarter »

8mileshigher wrote:
cjj wrote:I'll probably bring along the walnut winged 4003 one off. Probably can't bring more than one though...
Cool ! 8) Everyone is anxious to see and hear some of your special Basses !

Checking out that bass would be reason enough for me to attend!

- Tim
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

I heard there was some discussion during SCARF of a BARC this year. I'd be willing to help if I can. Last year was great fun! :)
All I wanna do is rock!
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

cjj wrote:Well, I will be in the N. Cal area (mostly up in Ukiah, but will get down to Santa Rosa for sure) sometime in the late Aug, early Sept time frame, I just don't know when yet. If the moon, stars, and the moons of Jupiter and Saturn end up aligning, I'll probably bring along the walnut winged 4003 one off. Probably can't bring more than one though...

CJJ ---any further status of your trip-planning in the works so we can see if the time-line can work for BARC 2 :) :wink:
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

8mileshigher wrote:
cjj wrote:Well, I will be in the N. Cal area (mostly up in Ukiah, but will get down to Santa Rosa for sure) sometime in the late Aug, early Sept time frame, I just don't know when yet. If the moon, stars, and the moons of Jupiter and Saturn end up aligning, I'll probably bring along the walnut winged 4003 one off. Probably can't bring more than one though...

CJJ ---any further status of your trip-planning in the works so we can see if the time-line can work for BARC 2 :) :wink:
Still don't know - things got a bit more up in the air. My wife's mom had to have open heart surgery and then had a small stroke. So, there are a few more complications with the timeline than previously thought...
:(
jimk
RRF Consultant

Re: Bay Area (BARC ) again one of these days ?

Post by jimk »

kiramdear wrote:
Can't promise the stars but this moon will be in line for it ... :lol:
It ain't everyone who can pun on her own name. :lol: :lol: Wish I could be there.
JimK

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”