Wyoming?

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

Steve Gunderson

Wyoming?

Post by Steve Gunderson »

Moving to Wyoming and have a bad feeling that there are not too many RIC fans in that part of the world-yes?
cjj
RRF Moderator

Re: Wyoming?

Post by cjj »

Cool, you'll double the number of Rick owners in the area (well, I'm actually in Montana, but it'll be nice to have someone else in the "neighborhood")...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What part of Wyoming?
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
8mileshigher

Wyoming?

Post by 8mileshigher »

Didn''t we just see a Ric for sale on Craig's List in Wyoming ...... so there must be at least one other present-day (or possibly its' "former" status) Ric owner in the region ..... :cry:
johnhall
RIC

Post by johnhall »

The current warranty database shows 49 registered owners in Montana and 38 in Wyoming. If the usual stat of about only 10% bothering to register, then there's a few more out there.
8mileshigher

Wyoming?

Post by 8mileshigher »

johnhall wrote:The current warranty database shows 49 registered owners in Montana and 38 in Wyoming. If the usual stat of about only 10% bothering to register, then there's a few more out there.
CJ and Steve ---- there you go !
So its just publicity and recruiting these folks, in order to have a Rocky Mountain Confluence ! :D
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

johnhall wrote:The current warranty database shows 49 registered owners in Montana and 38 in Wyoming. If the usual stat of about only 10% bothering to register, then there's a few more out there.
Cool, interesting info!

I guess I should have Rick owners who are active on the RRF...
:roll: :lol: :lol:

Now, I've just gotta find out where those other Rick owners are. When I lived in North East Montana, it was a good bet that I was the only one within several hundred miles, but that's likely not the case where I am now...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
teeder

Post by teeder »

This one came from Montana last year! :mrgreen:

cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

teeder wrote:This one came from Montana last year! :mrgreen:

What part?
beatbyrd
Intermediate Member

Post by beatbyrd »

cjj wrote:

What part?
The whole bass........
It's a Byrd, it's a playin'..........

'73 4001 MG
'09 360/12 FG
'10 360/6 FG
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

beatbyrd wrote:
cjj wrote:

What part?
The whole bass........
:evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :oops:
johnhall
RIC

Post by johnhall »

cjj wrote:
Cool, interesting info!

Now, I've just gotta find out where those other Rick owners are. When I lived in North East Montana, it was a good bet that I was the only one within several hundred miles, but that's likely not the case where I am now...
How about Wheeling, Jackson, Evanston, Laramie, Rock Springs, Douglas, Green River, Gillette, Cheyenne, Moose, Riverton, Casper, and Wilson?
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

johnhall wrote:
cjj wrote:
Cool, interesting info!

How about Wheeling, Jackson, Evanston, Laramie, Rock Springs, Douglas, Green River, Gillette, Cheyenne, Moose, Riverton, Casper, and Wilson?
Cool, how about the Montana owners?

I guess I kinda hijacked this thread a bit, but hey, adding the populations of both Wyoming and Montana hardly gets you to the level of many large cities in the U.S.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
teeder

Post by teeder »

cjj wrote:

What part?
Great Falls.
Steve Gunderson

Post by Steve Gunderson »

Any RIC owners/fans in Casper, Wyoming?

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”