BARC 2016 -- Bay Area Rickenbacker Confluence

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

wmthor wrote:I made it back home safe and sound as did the 730S. I had a blast and a big round of thanks goes out to everyone who a part in making BARC 2016 a success. Thank you for allowing me to have so much fun.
Richard --- we are glad that you could join BARC and that you enjoyed the event ! :D
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

billfark wrote:Hi Rich - I'm glad you made it home safely. I got there a little after 5, and I heard that I missed you by about a half hour. I even left the Giants game early, but I underestimated how long it would take to get from SF to SJ. I was able to meet Doug and Rich as they were packing up their gear. I'm glad you and the other folks there had a good time. I look forward to attending next year with my 360/12 in hand. Even though I missed the event, I wanted to thank everyone who coordinated and attended. This is a really cool thing.

-Kevin
Kevin -- glad you were able to stop by BARC and sorry that you didn't get a chance to play Richard's Left Handed Acoustic. We look forward to you joining in the fun next time !
8mileshigher

Re: BARC 2016 -- Bay Area Rickenbacker Confluence

Post by 8mileshigher »

woodyng wrote: Wish i could have made it,looks like ya'll had a great time as usual!
Woody --- thanks your msg. We sure hope you can make it to the next BARC event ! Adding another Ric to your collection is a perfect excuse to show it off at a Confluence !
wmthor
Veteran RRF member

Post by wmthor »

ballpark wrote:... I heard that I missed you by about a half hour. I even left the Giants game early, ...

-Kevin
Damm
I knew I left too early. But who knows, maybe next time I'll just load the car up and make it a road trip. Wouldn't be the first time I did something like that.
'96 1997 LH MG
'98 360 LH MG
'00 360/12 Carl Wilson LH FG
'07 730S Shiloh LH
rl660user

Post by rl660user »

Greetings,
Just a quick note of thanks to all the "Ricky-Backers" ( :D ) who came last Sunday to attend the Annual Event. Loved looking at all of the vintage pieces, and hearing the instruments themselves perform! Looks like a good time was had by all, and we look forward to hosting the event next year as well...

Cheers,

Rich Longacre
Sales Manager @ Guitar Showcase

PS: Looks like that used 660 we have in stock just might be going home with yours truly...
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

rl660user wrote:Greetings,
Just a quick note of thanks to all the "Ricky-Backers" ( :D ) who came last Sunday to attend the Annual Event. Loved looking at all of the vintage pieces, and hearing the instruments themselves perform! Looks like a good time was had by all, and we look forward to hosting the event next year as well...

Cheers,

Rich Longacre
Sales Manager @ Guitar Showcase

PS: Looks like that used 660 we have in stock just might be going home with yours truly...
Rich and all the staff at Guitar Showcase ----- you guys are a 8) great Rickenbacker dealership and we thank you so much for having our little group of Rickenbacker lovers over for the afternoon ! ! We had an awesome get-together.
Best Regards !
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

Anyone have any more BARC pictures to share ?? Doug ? Richard ? Gary ?
PeterBloom

Post by PeterBloom »

New to the forum. Would love bring my beloved Ric 320 to a BARC in 2018.
1989 Rickenbacker 320 silver/black
2012 Fender Blacktop Stratocaster HSH titanium

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”