Classic Albums: Rush 2112 & Moving Pictures

Vintage, Modern, V & C series, Fretless, Signature & Special Editions

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

cheyenne
Veteran RRF member

Classic Albums: Rush 2112 & Moving Pictures

Post by cheyenne »

I recently cut the cable cord and went to Sling TV. As a result, I've discovered some new channels to watch, one of them being AXStv. Tonight they featured Rush's 2112 and Moving Pictures. Well put together, great entertainment, and a real Rick fest. I recommend any Rush fan to give it a watch, there's also some pretty good footage of Geddy playing the Wal bass, ( I know there's some fans here), with some decent soundbytes.

this probably belongs in the "artists" topic, but its been pretty stale around here for a while.
"Knowledge is Power"
rickboy88
Intermediate Member

Re: Classic Albums: Rush 2112 & Moving Pictures

Post by rickboy88 »

Yes, I have been enjoying that channel (still using DirecTV but mulling). I've enjoyed watching the various Rush programs and others. On Tuesday, they have a program about "Wish You Were Here" with interviews of the surviving Pink Floyd members.

I saw an interview with Geddy Lee (maybe on that channel) where he commented about getting into bass collecting as something to keep him busy since Rush is no longer touring. I've recently seen a promo for a book he's putting together that will be out later this year. I believe that he's also into collecting baseball items as well. That collection is quite extensive.
"Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect." Vince Lombardi

Return to “Rickenbacker Basses: by Joey Vasco & Tony Cabibe”