Chris Squires RM DC172

Vintage, Modern, V & C series, Fretless, Signature & Special Editions

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

jps
RRF Consultant

Re: Chris Squires RM DC172

Post by jps »

I didn't realize someone was keeping track of post-counts. I know I don't. I recall that one time Gil even reset mine to 0, as, to me they only mean something to others. :lol:

Kind of like, I rarely glance down at my speedometer when driving, it's really only relevant to someone else as to how fast I am going! :mrgreen:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

jps wrote:I didn't realize someone was keeping track of post-counts. I know I don't. I recall that one time Gil even reset mine to 0, as, to me they only mean something to others. :lol:

Kind of like, I rarely glance down at my speedometer when driving, it's really only relevant to someone else as to how fast I am going! :mrgreen:
Jeffrey, long may your posts continue.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
teeder

Post by teeder »

Actually, when I look at my post count, it's only about 1 / day on average.
That tells me I'm not applying myself and should be here much more often! :lol:

Enough of that.
I'm all ears and ready to learn. :)
vincent_gallo

Post by vincent_gallo »

I appreciate and respect Peter McCormack's suggestion to reset. Thats my position. I will let others decide where they go from here.
thx1955
Veteran RRF member

Post by thx1955 »

vincent_gallo wrote:I appreciate and respect Peter McCormack's suggestion to reset. Thats my position. I will let others decide where they go from here.
+1

And, to quote Kevin, I'm all ears as well and looking forward to hearing your stories and perspectives Vincent
"It's Red Jim, but not as we know it...."
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

thx1955 wrote:
vincent_gallo wrote:I appreciate and respect Peter McCormack's suggestion to reset. Thats my position. I will let others decide where they go from here.
+1

And, to quote Kevin, I'm all ears as well and looking forward to hearing your stories and perspectives Vincent
Same here.
pag
Intermediate Member

Post by pag »

Anyway, back to the topic.

Did Chris replace the tailpiece or have it re-plated?
Photos from the 70s show it missing quite a lot of the chrome finish and in later photos (if its the same tailpiece)
the chrome looks intact.

Return to “Rickenbacker Basses: by Joey Vasco & Tony Cabibe”