pag
Intermediate Member

Re: Seriously?

Post by pag »

Could someone post a link please.
ram

Post by ram »

I'm not seeing it right now... maybe he pulled it. Jim, if so, should we maybe pull my copy of it? I'd hate to perpetuate something that may have been post by hurt which mayhaps should have remained private.....
The only thing we can perceive are our perceptions - George Berkeley
just_bassics
Intermediate Member

Post by just_bassics »

Good point, Tom. I had checked with Scotty when this was posted, she couldn't confirm or deny, but... Let's hope he gets it worked out and moves on to creating more music!

I removed it at your suggestion.
ram

Post by ram »

Thanks! But I must say, it is cool seeing all those old 'uniforms' again! What memories they bring back of bygone shows....
just_bassics
Intermediate Member

Post by just_bassics »

Sure thing, Tom. I'm sure it's plastered all over that other fan site, if anyone still feels complelled to read it...

Chris sure did have some wild getups back in the day. The only one I didn't get was "The Doctor"... who's idea was it to try to change his nickname? I lways wanted to ask him that but I never remember to when he's around. Maybe in August when they come by Pittsburgh.
ram

Post by ram »

If you ever get an answer please share (if sharable) - always had the feeling that it was just some sort of popular thing at the time sorta like 'dawg' became a few years back... I remember Jon Anderson saying it on one of the live albums or CDs I have. I have them at Washington DC at the end of July.... my seat is not as good as last time - last time I was like 6 rows back in from of Chris... so much fun!!!!! Really looking forward to it!!!!!!! :D

Return to “Chris Squire and Yes Forum”