Run With The Fox

The genius of Chris Squire
Lefty4003S8
Intermediate Member

Run With The Fox

Post by Lefty4003S8 »

I just watched Miguel's version of Chris's "Run With The Fox". EVERY year around this time I like to play this to help get me into the Christmas spirit.
I feel that this song is THE best Christmas song going.

Thank You Miguel, and Merry Christmas to ALL members of this FINE forum!!!!

"Have yourselves that certain Christmas, eat be glad and drink the wine
Leave your sadness by the river, giving love and giving time."
Do not drink from the toilet when taking Lyrica
Billsbro

Re: Run With The Fox

Post by Billsbro »

A great song.
I have been listening to Squire's "Swiss Choir" lately to get in the spirit more.
woodyng

Post by woodyng »

Listened to the whole Swiss Choir CD Saturday on a road trip to a pre-Christmas get togther with some friends.
Got kinda choked up hearing Chris' vocal solo in "silent night/night of silence",really missing him.
Billsbro

Post by Billsbro »

woodyng wrote:Listened to the whole Swiss Choir CD Saturday on a road trip to a pre-Christmas get togther with some friends.
Got kinda choked up hearing Chris' vocal solo in "silent night/night of silence",really missing him.
Yup. I ended up crying too...the wife saw me later and was incredulous..."I thought you hated Christmas"
(But I love Chris Squire and for some reason, this CD hit me harder than the YES I have been listening to since he died. I think it is clear that "Swiss Choir" was something very meaningful to Mr. Squire.)
RickyBubba
Intermediate Member

Post by RickyBubba »

Swiss Choir has been playing a lot for me this year. I actually spin it up about once a month at work on my PC!

For holiday road trips, it goes in the car before Thanksgiving, and doesn't come out sometimes until Feb! Been that way for years. My wife really likes it too, and she really gravitated to "Run with the Fox" before I told her the story of it.
Attachments
Fox1.tiff
Fox1.tiff (17.19 KiB) Viewed 3624 times

Return to “Chris Squire and Yes Forum”