Postings Moving Around?

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
jcreasy

Postings Moving Around?

Post by jcreasy »

Can someone please tell me how my question about Vox AC-30s ended up in what is called Forum 51? I originally posted in the off topic section, which seemed appropriate, then it disappeared. I had to search my postings to find it... Or am I just imagining this?

Thanks,

JKC
admin
Site Admin

Re: Postings Moving Around?

Post by admin »

Moderators move posts to areas that they consider to be the most appropriate. There are a number of possibilities with each post and I trust that was the decision made at the time. Normally a Shadow topic is left in the original posted forum but that is left up to the discretion of the moderator.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Re: Postings Moving Around?

Post by gibsonlp »

Very simple.
You answered a question about AC30 Amp in the off topic, however - there is a more appropriate forum for it - "Forum 51" (don't ask about the name, long story :) ) - the description of the forum is "Discussing all instruments except Rickenbacker" which is exactly where your post should have been as it is a non Rickenbacker instrument and not off topic.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”