Robert Percival

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
carla

Robert Percival

Post by carla »

Hi,
I had the privledge of knowing Robert and actually framing some of his works over the years. He had given me a painting and I was wondering how i would go about having it appraised?
sloop_john_b
Rick-a-holic

Re: Robert Percival

Post by sloop_john_b »

Hmmm?
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Try asking on an art forum? This is a guitar forum, and while some people may be quite knowledgeable about art, it's probably not the best place to ask...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
weemac
Veteran RRF member

Post by weemac »

Deleted post as I was being insensitive. :oops:

My appologies!

Eden.
Last edited by weemac on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Carla: Welcome and please tell me more about your time with Bob. He was a wonderful guy with connections with The Beatles and other artists in Liverpool. I will also move this to the Liverpool forum.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
carla

Post by carla »

Robert used to come into the framing shop i worked in. He was a wonderful man and i enjoyed seeing him. He used to spend hours picking out his framing but once he got used to me he would send his paintings up with his wife and say just have Carla frame it. He was a pretty amazing individual.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Carla: Thanks for your additional information. I would love to have an image of one of his paintings for The Liverpool Forum. Are you able to post one?
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”