JetGlo dog & 330

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
rickbeat
RRF Consultant

JetGlo dog & 330

Post by rickbeat »

I was suggested by one of the moderators to post a message in the General section of the RRF. So I will. It is a bit off topic but not entirely. I am in a competition with a photo. It's no fancy prizes but a chance to have your photo or another one taken as the official cover picture for three months on the insurence company If's broschure. My photo is right now #12 out of a total of 1024 contributions.

The photo is, IMO, a well composed picture with a clearly visible idea, black & white, or just a portrait of two of the most valuable things I have in my life.
To vote, just click the link below and then click on the button "Rösta". That's all! Thanks a lot!

https://www.facebook.com/Ifhundkollen/a ... p_data=594

https://www.facebook.com/Ifhundkollen/a ... p_data=594
jps
RRF Consultant

Re: JetGlo dog & 330

Post by jps »

Greetings, Björn! 8) Done! :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Me too! Tyson Rocks.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Me too. Love it, my favorite type of dogs!
8)
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
beatbyrd
Intermediate Member

Post by beatbyrd »

Done. Can't decide which I'd rather have (but probably the Border Collie).
It's a Byrd, it's a playin'..........

'73 4001 MG
'09 360/12 FG
'10 360/6 FG
rickbeat
RRF Consultant

Post by rickbeat »

Thanks for voting! The photo is now at place 11. Let's hope it will climb even further. I have a couple of other photos from the same day as the other photo was shot. I like them too...

rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

Gladly done, Björn! 8)
Now if you can just get Tyson to chase after Tony and CJ till they give up and admit that, JETGLO ROCKS! :mrgreen: :)
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
jimk
RRF Consultant

Post by jimk »

Klar. lyckönskningar
JimK
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

rickenbrother wrote:Gladly done, Björn! 8)
Now if you can just get Tyson to chase after Tony and CJ till they give up and admit that, JETGLO ROCKS! :mrgreen: :)
Aw, come on, ya gotta have just a little Mapleglo in there...
Skye.jpg
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
rickbeat
RRF Consultant

Post by rickbeat »

Just two votes from place 9! Thank you!
8mileshigher

JetGlo dog & 330

Post by 8mileshigher »

Done. Good luck in the contest. :)
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Voted. My early 1990s pet dog was a border collie who looked very much like Tyson. His name was Phil (Phil Collie).

The submitted photo looks like he's about to pick it up and play it, Bjorn. :mrgreen:
rickbeat
RRF Consultant

Post by rickbeat »

jingle_jangle wrote:Voted. My early 1990s pet dog was a border collie who looked very much like Tyson. His name was Phil (Phil Collie).

The submitted photo looks like he's about to pick it up and play it, Bjorn. :mrgreen:
Great! These dogs are the ultimate energy package among dogs... Tyson is now at place #7. There are 1058 dogs/photos in the competition. He needs many more votes! :oops:
Now that I have you here, I'd like to ask you a question. I received it just minutes ago and this is nothing I have encountered earlier. Maybe you can figure this out?
The question is in bold letters.
Hi there Bjorn
Really hope you can help me on this one? the saddle assembly allen screws are going completly through the tailpiece into the body wood, I have heard that these was sometimes supplied like this, is this correct and does this have any effect on the tone or sustain on the bass?

I also have a personal question regarding my 330JG. Do you know the full name of the person who has put his/her signature in the cavity of my guitar?

JakeK
RRF Consultant

Post by JakeK »

Voted for you, Bjorn. Good luck!
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

I voted, I think. I clicked Rosta next to your pic. Then it displayed this. What does it mean?
LADDA UPP EN BILD PÅ DIN HUND ELLER VALP (0-24 mån)

Förstapriset i båda kategorierna är en fotografering och att bli Ifs nya omslagshundar under tre månader. Vi har även fina tröstpriser i form av hundhalsband och godispouchers - den perfekta lilla påsen att ta med hundgodiset i vid träning!
Tävlingen avslutas 5 augusti.

Derp, used Google translate, I see what it means now.

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”