JetGlo dog & 330

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
cjj
RRF Moderator

Re: JetGlo dog & 330

Post by cjj »

jdogric12 wrote:I voted, I think. I clicked Rosta next to your pic. Then it displayed this. What does it mean?
LADDA UPP EN BILD PÅ DIN HUND ELLER VALP (0-24 mån)

Förstapriset i båda kategorierna är en fotografering och att bli Ifs nya omslagshundar under tre månader. Vi har även fina tröstpriser i form av hundhalsband och godispouchers - den perfekta lilla påsen att ta med hundgodiset i vid träning!
Tävlingen avslutas 5 augusti.

Derp, used Google translate, I see what it means now.
Huh? You mean it wasn't obvious?
:wink: :lol: :lol:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

rickbeat wrote:
jingle_jangle wrote:Voted. My early 1990s pet dog was a border collie who looked very much like Tyson. His name was Phil (Phil Collie).

The submitted photo looks like he's about to pick it up and play it, Bjorn. :mrgreen:
Great! These dogs are the ultimate energy package among dogs... Tyson is now at place #7. There are 1058 dogs/photos in the competition. He needs many more votes! :oops:
Now that I have you here, I'd like to ask you a question. I received it just minutes ago and this is nothing I have encountered earlier. Maybe you can figure this out?
The question is in bold letters.
Hi there Bjorn
Really hope you can help me on this one? the saddle assembly allen screws are going completly through the tailpiece into the body wood, I have heard that these was sometimes supplied like this, is this correct and does this have any effect on the tone or sustain on the bass?

I also have a personal question regarding my 330JG. Do you know the full name of the person who has put his/her signature in the cavity of my guitar?

Both questions would be better answered by John Hall, I think... But regarding the signature, it looks like Susannah Hoffs signed your guitar while she was a senior in highschool!! WOW!! 8)
rickbeat
RRF Consultant

Post by rickbeat »

Thanks guys!
That's right! "Rösta" (the green button) is the Swedish word for vote.

I am very grateful for the great support from the RRF community. If every member gave one vote, how many votes would that be? I wonder..??? :wink:

Tyson is now #7 (still) having 100 votes. That's cool but I think that the winner will need at least 1000 or more (just a guessing from me). The leading photo has 224 votes. The closer I can get to him, the better... There are now 1096 competitors!

Here's a photo from autumn 2011 showing a very relaxed Tyson in my home studio...

jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

That's wonderful, Bjorn...our little psycho crack house poodle/bichon, Dexter (what else?) likes that posture too. First time we saw him like that, we thought he was, er, an EX-Dexter... :mrgreen:
rickbeat
RRF Consultant

Post by rickbeat »

FYI! Now things are starting to happen! It's important to continue the campaign all the way until the competition is over. Being number 5 in a bunch of 1173 competitors is not bad at all.

rickbeat
RRF Consultant

Post by rickbeat »

rickbeat wrote:FYI! Now things are starting to happen! It's important to continue the campaign all the way until the competition is over. Being number 5 in a bunch of 1173 competitors is not bad at all.

My dog and my 330 is now at 4th place! Marvellous!
fran4001
Intermediate Member

Post by fran4001 »

Done! Plus I love that pic!!!
david/wales/u.k

Post by david/wales/u.k »

What sort of sick pic is that number 6 - Hassel doing there :x
Rhythmer

Post by Rhythmer »

Voted. Love the pic!
whojamfan
RRF Consultant

Post by whojamfan »

Done deal sir! Great photo! :D
coolingitdown
Intermediate Member

Post by coolingitdown »

Done and done! Good luck!
2010 4003 FG
1997 4003FL Turquoise
Set neck 4001S (color TBD)
rickbeat
RRF Consultant

Post by rickbeat »

Thank you for all your kind support. Tyson was at 4th place but is now at # 6.
30 additional votes would make him number 3. It is an easy task to follow the link and click on "Rösta". The shortcut can be found in the first post in this thread. More than 1500 photos are competing.

KING OF THE HILL (Rickenbacker 370/12, R McGuinn, written in Gothenburg, SWEDEN)

jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

How many times can each of us vote? :mrgreen:
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

jps wrote:How many times can each of us vote? :mrgreen:
Well, it won't let you vote more than once... Unless you use a different browser... Or a different computer... Or different browsers on different computers... Or a smart phone...

Just sayin'...
:mrgreen:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
SoundAffectsMusic

Post by SoundAffectsMusic »

Done!!!

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”