Dopey question re: PM's

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
callwright

Dopey question re: PM's

Post by callwright »

This morning I replied to a private message.
My 'Outbox' shows (1).
Does this mean that it's still sitting in my outbox, waiting to be sent (as with Microsoft Outlook)? Or, does it mean that it has *already* been sent?
Thanks
cjj
RRF Moderator

Re: Dopey question re: PM's

Post by cjj »

It just means that the recipient has not read it yet. It will sit in your Outbox until it is read...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
Grey
Advanced Member

Post by Grey »

And until it is read you can make changes to it or delete it, this is especially useful when sending PM's during an arguement and realizing how stupid it is 5 minutes later. :lol:
electrofaro

Post by electrofaro »

Which then turns double doh! when you realise the person you picked a fight with can still read the content of the PM in his email notification of the deleted PM :lol:
'67 Fender Coronado II CAB * '17 1963 ES-335 PB * currently rickless
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

And until it is read you can make changes to it or delete it, this is especially useful when sending PM's during an arguement and realizing how stupid it is 5 minutes later. :lol:
Which then turns double doh! when you realise the person you picked a fight with can still read the content of the PM in his email notification of the deleted PM :lol:
Sounds like you two have some experience with this! :mrgreen:

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”