Login Issues

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
guitar-murph

Login Issues

Post by guitar-murph »

Since the website was updated some time ago, I found that I cannot login from the home page. The message indicates the user-id or password is invalid.......a standard type authentication error. However, if I direct my browser straight to the RRF forum page and then select 'login' from here, my credentials are accepted normally......hence my ability to get in now and post this message.

Is there something I have missed which would explain this?

regards,
winston
Membership Admin

Re: Login Issues

Post by winston »

I am not sure what would cause that Terry, your account all looks normal to me. Can you PM Gil and ask him to look into it please. Peter may also be able to help too.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Terry what theme have you selected from the User Control panel?
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
electrofaro

Post by electrofaro »

I get what he means - he's trying to log into Wordpress, I tried to log in at that field, only later got it was the Wordpress log-in!
'67 Fender Coronado II CAB * '17 1963 ES-335 PB * currently rickless

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”