100+ posts

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
tony_carey
Advanced Member

100+ posts

Post by tony_carey »

In less than 2 months, I have posted 108 times including this one. That may seem a lot, but as a pro musician, I do get to spend a lot of daytime at home & when I get back from a gig, there is nothing better than a beer & a good read.
I have played Rics for 26 years, but the advent of broadband gave me an interest in the net, when I came across this...the most wonderful site in the world. I have posted a couple of thankyou posts, but without the sheer professionalism, knowledge & love of Rics that this forums members have, I couldn't have posted so often....so once again, thankyou Peter...thankyou all.
As you reach 100 posts, it is a good time to reflect on your past posts & try to learn from your mistakes. I plan to stay & as such, sincerely hope to add constructively to this most splendid forum.
'Rickenbacker'...what a name! After all these years, it still thrills me.
beatlefan

Post by beatlefan »

Great to have you here Tony! It is a great place to be.....
1973 4001 MG cb fwi
1986 4003 Shadow
2012 4004Cii FG w/gold trim
rob
Veteran RRF member

Post by rob »

It's not exactly how many postings you post, it's how much knowledge you receive from other people's postings. Sometimes I come to this forum and just read only. As Chris said, It is a great place to be.
tony_carey
Advanced Member

Post by tony_carey »

Thanks Chris & Robert. I have learned more in two months than in the previous 26 years combined, but the posts are so interesting, I just can't help but get involved! Reading the wealth of information here just spurs me on to do further research....learning about Rics is definately addictive, although I don't think that I will never have the incredible knowledge that some who post here have.
'Rickenbacker'...what a name! After all these years, it still thrills me.
apollo11
Intermediate Member

Post by apollo11 »

This is, by far, the best site on the net. It is the site I frequent the most, and by quite a large percentage, too. Every day is a learning experience. It is always interesting here, no matter the topic, and most importantly, it is the most civilized forum I've ever belonged to.

Hats off to you, Peter, for keeping the site as excellent as it always is!
Andrew
'05 4001C64, Fireglo
'03 4003, Jetglo
oreca
Intermediate Member

Post by oreca »

I've been around a few forums since I've had the internet.
And let me just say in the long run it's better not to judge anyone with their post counts...

But we don't seem to have this problem here at all Image

I too reached 100 not too long ago and it took me a lot more then 2 months (I didn't have a computer most of the time), and I think this place is just fine.
Lots of people who has a lot of information to share. It's what makes a good forum.
Scastles

Post by Scastles »

Well, I am no where near 100 posts but have learned a lot from this forum. I also I discovered I have a lot more to learn about Ric's and a few other things but that's what makes this place neat. It is informative.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Music is too important to be left to professionals.
roadrunners

Post by roadrunners »

someday ill reach the number
"This is my personal quote"

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”