Merry Christmas Richard Shatz

Exploring the beauty and tone of Rickenbacker Lap Steels

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

admin
Site Admin

Merry Christmas Richard Shatz

Post by admin »

Richard: Without your efforts here, I would be lost when it comes to Rickenbacker Lap Steels.

Thanks for your continued participation in helping us learn more about these older Rickenbacker instruments. I know you have lifted the spirits of many here who, through your kind efforts, were able to identify the year and model of their unknown lap steel..

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Re: Merry Christmas Richard Shatz

Post by jdogric12 »

Merry Christmas Rich! J
rshatz
RRF Consultant

Post by rshatz »

Peter and Jason,
Thanks to both of you.
This board has been a great joy to me.
My knowledge of these little known instruments has also been improved from my involvement.
Interest in lap steels in general is definitely increasing, and luthiers are producing very high quality new instruments, and there are definitely more musicians playing lap steel than just a few years ago.
This resurgence will undoubtedly increase interest in Ricks in general. I look forward to continued participation and furthering my knowledge of these wonderful instruments.
Merry Christmas to all.
Richard
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Richard, Merry Christmas. This is a little-explored area of Rick history and technology, and your assistance in bring things to light is much valued!

Return to “Rickenbacker Steels: by Richard Shatz”