Happy New Year from The Rickenbacker Vintage 325 Models Foru

The short-scale model that changed history

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

glen_l

Happy New Year from The Rickenbacker Vintage 325 Models Foru

Post by glen_l »

Wishing Rickenbacker enthusiasts out there all the best for 2002 from this section of the Ric Forums and also my own website - The 325 Connection.

2002 should be an exciting year for Rickenbacker 325 enthusiasts. With the C58 models close to appearing, followed by the C64 a little later, many of us can look forward to experiencing the feel of a 1958 325 for the first time. I'm sure many must be very curious about how it will feel with features like the weight and neck profile produced to correct '58 spec for the first time.

I'm sure there'll be much discussion, debriefing, and dissection over the next few months as C58 product finds it's way into the anticipating hands of the owners. I also suspect we'll all be learning a few more things about vintage 325's this year.

All the best,

glen
joe_hardman

Post by joe_hardman »

Glen:

Best wishes for the new year and let's hope we discover a few new facts regarding our favorite RIC model this year.

All the best.....Joe
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Glen and Joe: I agree completely that 2002 will be a year to focus on the details pertaining to the Model 325 Rickenbacker. The "C Series" is bound to create considerable excitement when it hits the streets.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
joe_hardman

Post by joe_hardman »

Peter:

Happy new year to you as well.

All the best.....Joe

Return to “Rickenbacker Vintage 325 Models: by Glen Lambert”