1963 VINTAGE 325 John Lennon Blues

The short-scale model that changed history

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

studiotwosession
Advanced Member

Post by studiotwosession »

Chicago Music Exchange strikes again!

Add Southworth Guitars to the list!

Seriously, though, it could be one of the most useful things in a forum. These guys are rip off artists charging top dollar for stuff they know is not as appears. And with the connectivity we have right here, we could protect our fellow enthusiasts from the greedy underhanded used guitar salesmen.
This is off the record
larrywassgren
Veteran RRF member

Post by larrywassgren »

I wouldn't lump Chicago Music Exchange and Southworth Guitars in with Music Ground. MG is in a class of their own. There were NO Rickenbacker 325's/1996's produced in 1963. The biggest problem is behind the nut on that guitar. I would be ****** off big time if they hadn't pointed that out to me. Dispute your charge on the credit card and send it back. That way you'll only have to pay shipping one way.
studiotwosession
Advanced Member

Post by studiotwosession »

I beg to differ (not on the production fact, but on who I'd trust to buy from) but that's cool.
This is off the record
ratso

Post by ratso »

I've dealt with both MG and CME (and know many others who have) over the years and I would have to say that "buyer beware" is a philosophy I would use religiously with each of these companies. They certainly can take advantage of any naivety or unasked questions on the buyers part!
dale_fortune
Intermediate Member

Post by dale_fortune »

Excellent point Ron....

Return to “Rickenbacker Vintage 325 Models: by Glen Lambert”