Merry Christmas Geoff Hogarth

Discuss the early days of the Club with the manager.
admin
Site Admin

Merry Christmas Geoff Hogarth

Post by admin »

Geoff: Thanks for all of the great information and discussions you have added to the Iron Door Club Forum. The year 2008 promises to be an exciting time for both Liverpool and the festivities surrounding the Iron Door Club.

We will be adding more information about groups that performed at the Club in the New Year.

A very Merry, to you and your family.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
winston
Membership Admin

Re: Merry Christmas Geoff Hogarth

Post by winston »

Merry Christmas Geoff.

I may not post a lot here but I do read everything and I appreciate your contribution to the forum.

All the best,

Brian
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
13_temple_street
RRF Consultant

Post by 13_temple_street »

I have enjoyed reading all the different postings on the Rickresource forum.I have learned a great deal from the variety and quality of the missives.Some were absolutely amazing.
With Christmas and New year upon us I thank you all for all the support over the few short month's the Iron Door has participated.I wish to send all the members Warmest Seasonal Greetings from Liverpool.
13_temple_street
RRF Consultant

Hi Winston,
Thank you for your personal Christmas Greetings.May I in return extend Christmas Greetings to you and your family.
I would take this opportunity to mention the passing of yet another Giant in the Jazz world
Oscar Peterson.He will be missed.
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Post by kenposurf »

Merry Christmas Geoff!
13_temple_street
RRF Consultant

Thank you for your personal Christmas message George;may I wish you Health and Happiness
for 2008.

Return to “Iron Door Club Forum: by Geoff Hogarth”