Faron's Flamingos

Discuss the early days of the Club with the manager.
SoundAffectsMusic

Faron's Flamingos

Post by SoundAffectsMusic »

Just thought I'd post a little update. Faron has just been into the store. Still as bright as ever, looking for a 12 string acoustic, and telling tales of the old days and how he breaks so many bass strings. Its good to see these guys still going. Tim
admin
Site Admin

Re: Faron's Flamingos

Post by admin »

A great update. Thanks Tim. :)
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
13_temple_street
RRF Consultant

Post by 13_temple_street »

Faron; has suffered massive health problems for a number of years, I agree with you Tim, 'Its good to hear that he appears as lively as ever, next to Rory Storm he certainly deserved his 60s 'Showman' reputation.
13_temple_street
RRF Consultant

Post by 13_temple_street »

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Faron's great rendition of Sylvia's Mother. Thanks for the link, Geoff.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
hamilton_square

Post by hamilton_square »

Whenever I read references to the state of health of a person with a well-documented medical condition that as apparently been endured for years - like that of William ‘Faron’ Ruffley. I always recall what my grandmother used to say about such cases “a creaking door hangs the longest”.

The one thing I always tend to remember about Faron Ruffley is that I used to get exhausted just watching him perform – he couldn’t stand still

Return to “Iron Door Club Forum: by Geoff Hogarth”