jps
RRF Consultant

Re: New member, just saying hello.

Post by jps »

I'll make sure to place you in front of me when she stars swinging. :shock:
Dcbowling

Post by Dcbowling »

jps wrote:I'll make sure to place you in front of me when she stars swinging. :shock:
Yea, I thought you might say that... :cry:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

is she into swinging in other ways?
Dcbowling

Post by Dcbowling »

jps wrote:is she into swinging in other ways?
Nope, we've been married 15 years and both of us very committed. To be honest, I don't think she'd really hit me, she might throw something at me...
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

...one of your new guitars, perhaps?
Dcbowling

Post by Dcbowling »

jps wrote:...one of your new guitars, perhaps?
Lol, exactly. I'll tell you a funny story. We were young when we got married, she was 18 and I was 22. Well being young, I wasn't the best with keeping up with bills. One day the Electric got turned off, this was back before cell phones were so cheap so she no way to tell me. She had to sit there in the dark all day until I got home. By the time I got there she was so beyond mad (pregnancy hormones didn't help) she launched my favorite old Strat I got when I was 13 at me. It was awesome, custom built hardtail, black nitro body, maple neck. She's not a big girl, 5-6 and about 125 lbs but she threw it hard enough that it stuck in the wall by the neck up to the horns. It split down both sides of the stripe and on both sides of the horns. I didn't even get mad, I just pulled it out of the wall, set it down and paid the electric. That was the only time she's thrown a guitar at me, lol. She did feel bad about it and bought me a new MIA Strat (a few years later) so it all worked out.
smurph1

Post by smurph1 »

Hey man!! Welcome aboard! I'm a newbie too. Only had my '09 330 for about 3 months, but I'm lovin it!!
Dcbowling

Post by Dcbowling »

smurph1 wrote:Hey man!! Welcome aboard! I'm a newbie too. Only had my '09 330 for about 3 months, but I'm lovin it!!
Thanks, you too. Yea the 330's are awesome, I really considered one before I got my 620 but that solid body tone is so nice and for me is more versatile. I do plan on getting one, one day but I really want a 325, so that's my next.

Return to “Rickenbacker General: by Howard Bishop”