Midnight Blue Discontinued

General Rickenbacker discussion

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

Tommy
Intermediate Member

Re: Midnight Blue Discontinued

Post by Tommy »

admin wrote:There can be no doubt but that the Midnightblue finish is unique and will be sought after for that reason by many enthusiasts.
That's not exactly what I wanted to hear. That means if I have to buy used, a Midnight Blue will cost me more!

Was a nice color.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Tom: If we can say anything about the passage of time and guitars, it is safe to say that some owners will tire of a particular finish and want to move on. Keep your eyes on this space. :)
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
scoobster28
Veteran RRF member

Post by scoobster28 »

A shame, as I love Midnight Blue. Especially the really "Sparkly" MID.
steverok
Intermediate Member

Post by steverok »

Wow, this is news. It has been a standard option for as long as I have loved Rickenbacker instruments. Hopefully, they replace it with something else. I do love every picture I have seen of AzureGlo.
Twang Banger

Post by Twang Banger »

I just picked up the very last Midnight Blue 360 in Musiciansfriend’s stock ... it is brand new - not a return or refurb, and they let it go for 1514! I feel really lucky tonight!
Brian
_______
Jax, Fla
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

Cool!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Why is it that finishes seem to be more desirable and sought after once they have been discontinued? "Don't it always seem to go ..." :)
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277

Return to “Rickenbacker General: by Howard Bishop”