Updating a Registered Instrument

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

girllennon76

Updating a Registered Instrument

Post by girllennon76 »

It's been awhile since I've been on here, however I need to update the listing on my August 1983 320 (WH 1212). I modified the guitar by dropping in a new wiring harness (old one was corroded), HB1 in the bridge position and added an Accent Vibrato.

I would like to keep one or two images of what it originally looked like along with images of it's modded state. Is there a limit to the number of images for a listing? I just wish for it to be as detailed as possible.

Let me know how that works or who to contact. Thanks!!!
libratune
Veteran RRF member

Re: Updating a Registered Instrument

Post by libratune »

If you go to your listing on the Register, you'll see a bar at the bottom that looks like this: RETURN TO THE RICKENBACKER REGISTER | ADD ITEM TO COMPARISON ENGINE | EDIT | IMAGES MANAGER

You can add or subtract images from your listing by clicking on the "images manager" button and uploading images from your hard drive or deleting. The template is set up for 12 images. You can also click on "edit" which will open up the "comments" box so you can add any information about any mods that you've made.
girllennon76

Post by girllennon76 »

Thank you so much! I'm on mobile right now, so I will update on my desktop later today.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please remove old images that you are replacing, before uploading the new images.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”