How Soon Will My Registration Be Posted?

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

admin
Site Admin

How Soon Will My Registration Be Posted?

Post by admin »

A frequent question received at the Rickenbacker Registration Page concerns the length of time before registrations are posted in the Registry. Please be assured that every effort will be made to include your instrument as soon as possible. At the present time, there is a Research and Development Team of ONE! Whenever, possible, an email message is sent to confirm registrations. The plan is for monthly registration updates.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
Tony_Cook

Post by Tony_Cook »

Peter,
I think you need to crack the whip over your 'team'. They haven't updated the registry since November! :-)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Tony. I will endeavour to instill in the Team the sense of motivation and commitment it needs to push on.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
Matt_Bassett

Post by Matt_Bassett »

Let it be known that Peter is a real team player. Gotta love that team spirit!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Tony: I hope to add new registrations at the rate of a couple of dozen per week until I am caught up. A few new registrations are posted here

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

More new registrations added today at the Rickenbacker Registration Page. You can view them here.

Tony_Cook

Post by Tony_Cook »

Peter,
Sorry, I forgot to check back on this thread! Excelent work with the registrations, although you still have a way to go before you get to my 360/12 :-)
jaybyrd
Veteran RRF member

Post by jaybyrd »

Peter,
Is the team making any progress? I registered my 340/12 on 6/4/01. Will it make the cut before 2002?
Nothing compares to the sound of a Rick 12 with a JangleBox and a touch of chorus.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Jaybyrd: Please accept my apology for the delay and my bone idleness. I am grateful for your interest and participation. I will endeavour to add more registrations soon.

jaybyrd
Veteran RRF member

Post by jaybyrd »

Peter,
I am curious, but I realize what a monumental task you must be faced with. So, there's no rush. I know you will get to it when you can. I'm just thankful to finally own one of these rare beauties and have the opportunity to register it with so many other proud owners.

By the way, thanks a million for providing this board. I never realized how much I would enjoy it. I've already met one new friend in person as a result of the forum and everyone seems to be very tolerant of my stupid questions and posts, but as a result I have learned so much about the beautiful world of Rickenbackers. You really have a neat bunch of guys on here.
Nothing compares to the sound of a Rick 12 with a JangleBox and a touch of chorus.
cheyenne
Veteran RRF member

Post by cheyenne »

Peter, I think your doing a hell of a job. I love your site. I've gained more information about Rickenbacker basses in the last year than I have in the 25+ years I've been playing. Info of this caliber is just not available in a small midwest town....so take your time and keep up the good work.
"Knowledge is Power"
rickengrowl
Veteran RRF member

Post by rickengrowl »

... and Peter, as I already told you by email in the past, if you ever need help for maintenance of the Rickenbacker Registration Page, it will be a pleasure to help you.

Cheers,
JL
Bass player for Next (FR)
sasullivan
Veteran RRF member

Post by sasullivan »

Here's a dumb question, but how can I tell if my bass is registered? I haven't visited this forum for a long time, and I *think* I registered my 4001 a few years back.
I don't see any links on the Registration page for checking registration status.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Steve: This is not a dumb question at all. I am diligently saving the data, however, given my day job it is very difficult to keep up with a project that has been more popular than I imagined.

bottleneck_dave

Post by bottleneck_dave »

Ditto on that one; I registered my Capri way back in mid to late 2001 (I believe) and it's still not showing. If I remember correctly I also included a photo of that beautifull '58 fireglow...

I'm brand new to this forum so don't take this as slight, Peter, just an observation. Thanks for saving the data and 'preciate the effort. Hope to see my guitar on the registry page one day!

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”