Progress of RickResource Forum Register

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

admin
Site Admin

Re: Progress of RickResource Forum Register

Post by admin »

Thanks to the very hard work of Gil Disatnik the RickResouce Forum Register is making fine progress.

This Register offers so much more compared to the old format and will have the benefit of being up to date all the time. This means less work in data input that members of the Registration Team have faced in the past for which they will all be grateful I am sure.

There will also be some exciting new features that we will reveal once things are in place. I am still hoping that we will get a chance to have it operational within a week.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

We really appreciate your and Gil's efforts at getting this feature up and running, Peter...I realize that the Registry was the Original Idea, and also that the Forum (originally a sub-set of the Registry) has kind of taken over, so it's great to anticipate what nuggets the Registry might have, once unleashed on us!

Now, I've got to open all those cases and double-check all the numbers before somehow getting caught up in sending in my own numbers (you've only got the first two of my Ricks on file...)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It is my pleasure to bring back that which started it all, Paul. Our latest version will make my earlier attempts look somewhat primative, but the spirit of learning about Rickenbacker instruments remains the same. I love nothing better than to wade through the data learning something new with each look.

I hope that when RickResource Forum members see that the Register is here again that they will use the new system to build it up. I will not rest until this is back online as I have promised its return for longer than I care to mention.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”