Test Registrations Required

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

steve_hershberger

Re: Test Registrations Required

Post by steve_hershberger »

Some months ago, whenever the registry started up again, I submitted my info via e-mail. I know Peter acknowledged getting it (in an old thread) but at that time the database still wasn't set up.

So, should I do this again?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Steve: Now you get the chance to see if I have done my homework. Just sign on to the Register and click on My Records in the top right-hand corner and your instruments should come up. You can make corrections as necessary and add comments as well.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
steve_hershberger

OK, thanks Peter. It says "Found No Entries" so I'll enter the info later.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Steve: You are good to go. Please try again.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
sowhat
RRF Consultant

Post by sowhat »

Strange... i can find my "one and only" using the Search function, but when i want to see my entry, the system says, "No entries". :shock: What could it mean?
Nothing will get you dead quicker than being deadly serious about yourself.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Try it now, Sheena. I hope you find the outcome less strange.

sowhat
RRF Consultant

Post by sowhat »

Cool, i can see it now, thanks a ton. How did you do it? :wink:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sheena: I simply gave you the permission to edit your "my entries" list which you should have had to begin with. My apology.

gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

The reason some of you can't find their items under "my entries" is that you used a different email to register your item than the one you are using on the forum.
My scripts are smart, but not smart enough to know that JohnDoe@hotmail.com is the same person as John_Doe2@verizon.com

The (very few) who had the same email were automatically matched, all the rest will have to send us a note and we'll just fix it manually.
So long and thanks for all the fish!
berth
RRF Consultant

Post by berth »

gibsonlp wrote: The (very few) who had the same email were automatically matched, all the rest will have to send us a note and we'll just fix it manually.
And dont try to be a smartass like I did and change your email address in your profile as this takes administrative approval too. (And you are out of your account for the time being).
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

Hehe :)

Changing the email won't do you any good now, the "matching" script so to say was executed when we started everything, now - the only way of matching it is by request.
Just email/PM Peter or Me a list of your SNs and we will match them ourselves, no worries, only 3047 to go... :?
So long and thanks for all the fish!
sowhat
RRF Consultant

Post by sowhat »

The reason some of you can't find their items under "my entries" is that you used a different email to register your item than the one you are using on the forum.
I see it now, but i thought that — bearing in mind that i was unable to register my guitar automatically, and have sent the info via the address which is my profile address at the moment, that wouldn't be my case... I really didn't want to cause any trouble and make you waste your time on one standard model.
Ah, nevermind, i'm just a woman human. :wink:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sheena: Registering a Rickenbacker is never a waste of time. Thanks for noticing our error.

steve_hershberger

admin wrote:Steve: You are good to go. Please try again.
Thanks Peter - It's all there now, and looking good!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Italy for the latest registration.

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”