Rickenbacker Register Now Online

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I am pleased to announce the return of the RickResource Forum RickResource Forum Rickenbacker Register after a long absence. This Register has more than 3300 Rickenbackers registered to date.

The Register would not have been possible without the hard work behind the scenes of a number of volunteers, Kendall Jaeger,Tony Cabibe, Kris Lyons, Joey Vasco, and Gil Disatnik. Thanks guys, our efforts have finally allowed us to announce the opening of the new and improved Register.

To those who are visiting for the first time to examine all of the features. You can sort the information in an number of different ways, do a search or add a new instrument to the Register. For some, whose email address has remained the same, you will be able to see your entries and make changes to the Comments and Email sections. Please note that while you may be able to see your name and email no one else will.

We have done out very best to get many of the errors out of the data and bugs out of the programming. We have tested this register many ways, but based on its complexity and the volume of the data, you may find some errors. We would be grateful if you would bring the errors or short-comings to our attention.

There are additional features to be added to the Register and this will take place over the next couple of weeks. Our goal at this time is to check the system for errors and to continue to build up our database. I would ask that you be somewhat patient during these early stages should you have difficulty viewing or using the Register. We will work with it until we get it right. Please make your comments about this Register under the Rickenbacker Register topic.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
sowhat
RRF Consultant

Re: Rickenbacker Register Now Online

Post by sowhat »

Cool. I can even see mine (one and only). :D
The only thing that had me troubled — a bit — is order of model numbers in the list (when i was using "search" function) — i cannot understand the sequence logic (4001, then 360, then 4003, then 330, etc). Or is there a way to put them in standard order (1..., then 2..., then 3..., etc)?
Nothing will get you dead quicker than being deadly serious about yourself.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, these can be ordered in different ways. Currently the most commonly searched ones dictate the order. This is something that may change based on comments made here. Thanks, Sheena!
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

Okay, I guess I'm really out of it - I don't know where to look.... anyone have a link?
vrsmart

Post by vrsmart »

I am new and just purchased a 67 360 Rick and don't understand where I register. I assume you would provide serial number and possibly a picture. I need to replace the 2 mono/stereo jacks and make it a player. Action is good and see you can buy wiring harness from factory. There is not much slack in wiring to solder new one on unless you dis-assemble the guitar which is what I will probably end up doing. Any help for new guy to forums?
Victor
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

John: Look at the beginning of this thread. But as I am here http://www.rickresource.com/register

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Victor: You have already registered. Your instrument is listed on the register. You can get there by going to http://www.rickresource.com/register. Welcome to the RickResource Forum.

epitreture

Post by epitreture »

Hey, I just screwed up registering my 330 LH MB. I put in the serial number of my 660/12 LH MB by mistake and it won't let me edit it. What can I do? Thanks.
bails
Veteran RRF member

Post by bails »

What's the longest sequence of consecutive serial numbers on the registry?
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights do make a left.
beatlefreak

Post by beatlefreak »

Folks, if you're logged in for the forum, go to the RickResources Registry page and click on My Records in the upper right hand corner. It will list your registry entries (I take it as long as the email with the registry entry matches the email in your login profile).
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Brian: Edit the Comments section and write a note there explaining and ask us to change the serial in the registration.

ric325v63
Veteran RRF member

Post by ric325v63 »

Peter,

I found all 5 Ricks I have owned in the Registry. One of the 5 I have sold. How is that handled? Is it removed from the Registry until/unless the next owner brings it back into the Registry. How do I correct that record? Also, is there any way I can update the e-mail address for my 3 oldest ones? Only my newest one shows under My Records.

Thanks so much for the new and updated database - it is fantastic!

Jon
Just make the time to play guitar!
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

Just a small correction:
The models are listed by most popular model (period), not most popular searched model, basically the idea is that there are more 4001 than, say - 4005, so it is logical to put the 4001 before the 4005 because it is more likely that someone will want to add it than a 4005.
So long and thanks for all the fish!
bails
Veteran RRF member

Post by bails »

My Ricks appear in the registry, but when I click on "My records" I get "Found no entries!"

My email matches the email used to add them to the registry...
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights do make a left.
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

Mark: Can you please email me the SN for your entries?
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”