Statistics page enhancements

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Statistics page enhancements

Post by gibsonlp »

Hi there,

From now on - clicking on each statistical entry on the statistics will automatically give you the "search" page relevant for this statistical item, for example, viewing statistics by countries and clicking on "United Kingdom" will show you a list of all the UK entries.

This way, if you found an interesting statistical information - you can immediately see the instruments without the need to go to the search page and search for it...

Enjoy!
So long and thanks for all the fish!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Statistics page enhancements

Post by admin »

Gil: A terrific advancement. I was presently surprised to see this just a short while ago. Thanks for making my job easier. :D
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
rickinroma
RRF Consultant

Post by rickinroma »

thank you

i had supposed this feature was in your to-do-list :D
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

My to-do list is huge, I just need to find the time for all these things, I need around 10 days of full time work to finish everything I have in mind and I just don't have it right now...

However - everyone should feel free to suggest anything they'd like to see, I am really open for suggestions.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”