Limited Editions

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

wmthor
Veteran RRF member

Limited Editions

Post by wmthor »

I've noted that 9.8% of the Carl Wilson Limited Editions produced are registered here, along with 9.4% of the Chris Squires Limited Editions. However, the percentages of the registrations for the John Lennon, John Kay, Tom Petty, and Susanna Hoffs Limited Editions are way below the ratios for the CWs & CSs.
'96 1997 LH MG
'98 360 LH MG
'00 360/12 Carl Wilson LH FG
'07 730S Shiloh LH
admin
Site Admin

Re: Limited Editions

Post by admin »

Richard: This is only because JWilli hasn't registered his yet. :)

Jokes aside, a very interesting observation and it is interesting to speculate as to why one instrument should be registered more often than another. I believe that discussions that we have had on the RickResource Forum from time to time has skewed this sampling. Hopefully with the introduction of another few thousand registrations these trends will change.

One of my goals with the Register is to have people taking about subjects such as you have brought out in your post. Without a detailed look at life, often times we don't know what we have.

So where are all the other instruments and how do we find them. The short answer is to increase the size of our network so that it reaches more people with Rickenbackers. Bloggers please take note, a link to Rickresouce.com cannot hurt in this regard.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
fatcat
Intermediate Member

Post by fatcat »

Richard didn't mention the RMs which come in at 6% registry.I'll add mine in but it won't make a big difference.
JakeK
RRF Consultant

Post by JakeK »

Where can one add his limited edtions? I'd like to register my 660/12TP!
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

I heard that someone here doesn't know about the register, I thought this was an urban legend though... ;)

http://www.rickresource.com/register

Enjoy :)
So long and thanks for all the fish!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks, Jake. We are readyt when you are. :)
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
doctorwho
Veteran RRF member

Post by doctorwho »

You forgot the PTs ... only 8 of 250 are in the register (3.2%). However, the fewest are the GFs, only 5 registered so far.

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”