Adding Your Rickenbacker to the Register

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

admin
Site Admin

Adding Your Rickenbacker to the Register

Post by admin »

I have had a number of very good questions about how to register Rickenbacker guitars and amplifiers to the Register. This post should have been placed here some time ago and I apologize for any confusion that I have created.

I recommend that you first register for the RickResource Forum as it will allow you to see "My Records" when you visit and also allows you to edit your information and upload photos.

Here are the steps.

1. Click on Rickenbacker Register link in the top right hand corner of the RickResource Forum.
2. Click on Add New Record and fill in the information.
3. Click on Submit
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Re: Adding Your Rickenbacker to the Register

Post by rickenbrother »

Someone submitted an entry on Feb 13 with serial number of ZZXXXX. There is no other info and the sumbitter is not a registered user. I'm assuming this was done by some bonehead as a joke?
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Joey: The record of which you speak needs to be removed by "Gil of the Jungle." He will attend to this in a couple of weeks. I removed all pertinent information so that the registration would not be seen as legitimate. Thanks for your comments. On this occasion, I am the bonehead. :)
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

Me good, Me delete records,
Me good jungleman ;)

Anyways - done, as for your request, peter: I'll handle it when I get back, there are security aspects to it.

Gil, Phuket. (Fresh (IE: not salty) water in the tap, at last...!)
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”